1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SUPER REGIONALS] Rice v. Texas A & M

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by ryan17wagner, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I say it every year. If you're a baseball fan, you owe it to yourself to go to Omaha at least once. Once the teaching thing happens, I'll be going every year.

2. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

not in a technical sense, no... more in the "known the family so long we call his mother 'aunt' and have seen him grow up" kinda way.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

So, the two baseball teams from Houston lost by a combined 25 runs today. Sweet.

4. SWTsig

outside of tiger's putt on 18, yesterday was a horribly pathetic day sports-wise... rice got smoked, astros beaten r****ded, and the lakers pulled out a win.

5. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

Wow, Rice blew a game ending double play and the next batter hits a walk-off double.

6. SWTsig

well that freaking sucks.

i blame that d-bag, bigtexxx.

7. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

2 and done. How sad...but I believe I referenced that earlier in this thread. I was really hoping Rice could pull it off.

8. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

Rice shortstop would probably not have doubled up the speedy wide receiver for LSU Jared Mitchell who scored the winning run (went from 1st to home in no time at all to win the game). There would have been 2 outs instead of 1...

9th Inning Video Highlights For LSU / Lowlights For Rice
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=MONsVc8-1Gg

#28 ron413, Jun 17, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  9. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

What a choke job by Rice.