1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Super Bowl XLVII - Baltimore Ravens vs. San Francisco 49ers

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Jan 20, 2013.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Feb 2, 2013.
  1. Ravens

29.5%
  2. 49ers

70.5%
  1. cardpire

cardpire Member

i would take the points and run. the ravens are finishing this thing.

their D is quietly on fire (held colts to 9, only gave up 21 points defensively in 5 quarters in denver, and held pats to 13).

and SF D has quietly been a sieve. joe is gonna roast those corners.

you know what i find strange that has been lost in all this Ray Ray and Gonzo sentimental jibber jabber? that arguably the greatest WR of all time is looking for his 1st superbowl ring, and is likely playing in his last game as well.

i like ravens to win, love getting the points, and would put a little hedge on randy moss and colin kapernick winning mvp. i see them attempting a couple deep jump balls to moss. maybe he brings em down.

2. Commodore

Commodore Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Looks like one more game before Ray Lewis hangs up the cleats and sharpens up the knife. <a class="hashtag" action="hash" title="#AmericasBelovedKnifeMurdererNumber54">#AmericasBelovedKnifeMurdererNumber54</a></p>&mdash; David Burge (@iowahawkblog) <a href="https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/293203760983982080" data-datetime="2013-01-20T21:49:58+00:00">January 20, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. TexasTofu

TexasTofu Member

4. cardpire

cardpire Member

now that's funny. although his number is 52, assuming that's what he meant.

5. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Member

Let's go niners!!

6. Uprising

Uprising Member

Let's go 49ers.

Can't stand the Ravens.

7. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

I think I am skipping this Superbowl.

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Imagine Kubiak got that upset

I think It would look like this:
    [​IMG]

Rocket River

9. kevC

kevC Member

I must say, of all the murderers, he's one of my favorite. He only killed like two people in 15 years. That's well below average for a Baltimore resident.

1 person likes this.
  10. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Member

HARBAUGH BOWL

11. likestohypeguy

What play was that after, the harbaugh reaction?

I want to see the gif of the other harbaugh, when he got pretty mad after tom brady kicked one of his defender's leg, in a slide.

12. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

I'm going to the Superbowl. A bunch of friends and I made a bet (before the season started) that whichever team we pick goes to the Superbowl we will have to pay for that person's SB ticket. What's crazy is that my other friends picked Broncos and Patriots to go and boy was I glad when they failed miserably.

I have to purchase my own plane ticket. I'm probably going to have to fly into Houston instead of New Orleans because the prices to fly out there now is insane (from Hawaii it's almost $2k). Hopefully I can catch a Rockets game as well.

13. coolweather

coolweather Contributing Member

GOING with SF.

14. robrhodes

robrhodes Member

I took Baltimore and the points just to make the game interesting for me. I also took tails in the Papa Johns cointoss.

15. Ender120

Ender120 Member

Rooting against the Ravens because Jacoby doesn't deserve a ring after the screw job he gave us last year when we played his current, Super Bowl team.

Plus, Ray Lewis murdered a couple people, and that's bad.

Let's go 9ers.

16. The Drake

The Drake Member

Rooting for the 49ers. Hope my boy Alex Smith gets a ring, even though he's on the bench. :( Hoping for a Matt Saracen moment.

17. Commodore

Commodore Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Ray Lewis has 41.5 career sacks. The first one? Jim Harbaugh.</p>&mdash; ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/293874494257393664" data-datetime="2013-01-23T00:15:14+00:00">January 23, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

18. conquistador#11

This is a tough superbowl for me. None of the Quarterbacks I j*zz to are playing/ No Brady, No sexy erin roygers, no peyton. =(.
    I had to close all my chapters on those guys. How do I write my romantic erotica book with a guy like flacco? books going in the shelf..I swear.

I want my 40 pass attempts per qb and none of this smash mouth defense these teams play. :smh: this is not the 90s brah...stop running and playing D!

See yawl next season!

19. TheFreak

TheFreak Member

Not a big C-Kap fan, mainly b/c Skip Bayless has been on his jock lately. Anything that causes Bayless pain, I'm all for. Rooting hard for B-more. Ball So Hard.

20. hairyme

hairyme Member

Yeah, not sure which is worse.

Nevermind, I do. Why couldn't have Ray Lewis have been knocked out weeks ago?! Just imagine the post-super bowl sermon we'll be subjected to should the Ravens win.

*shudders*