1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Suns sign Tyson Chandler to 4-year, $52M deal

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 1, 2015.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Jordan going to Dallas doesn't move the needle for them. They aren't even on my radar. You take Jordan from LAC and they're done for a while. I get it, y'all don't like Dallas but c'mon... our ship is floating so much higher than theirs right now I don't even care.

2. Fantasma Negro

Wow and fudge is on a plane to Indiana to sign with the pacers. Only starters are Dirk and Chandler and Chandler isn't gonna be ready to play til after the all star break

3. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

Jordan plus Matthews would bother me a little bit. Matthews has a history of defending Harden well and it would be even tougher with Jordan protecting the rim. If all Dallas got was Jordan, I would be all for that. The Clippers become much weaker, and Jordan without Chris Paul throwing him perfect lobs isn't a big enough upgrade from Tyson Chandler to scare me.

4. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

Actually I wouldn't mind if Deandre Jordan goes to Dallas. The move weakens the Clippers and doesn't really help Dallas that much.

Parsons is a streaky shooter and Deandre only dunks. They can have the 14 pick in next years draft.

5. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Dallas falling apart is music to my ears! Take that stinking Mavs fans, losers!

6. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Well then you would have 30 mill invested in Parsons and Mathews, two players who you don't know will return to pre injury form

7. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Can't wait for Mavs to reaquire Tyson Chandler in four years and say they never should have let him go.</p>&mdash; Jeff Caplan (@Jeff_Caplan) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jeff_Caplan/status/616332658998661120">July 1, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

Suns just love the mediocrity treadmill huh

Big money on Tyson and knight.. idk

9. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Suns are bringing Tyson Chandler into the meeting with LaMarcus Aldridge as part of their pitch, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/616324147996553217">July 1, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

4 Years?

Wow!

Rocket River

11. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Came in here to rate this thread a 5 star but no rating was enabled. Suck it mavs. Best news so far between this and the Aminu signing.

12. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Suns are going to regret this though.

13. Mprice

Mprice Member

God I hope DJ doesn't sign with them, it would be just perfect!

14. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Not surprised.

Tyson was done covering for Dirk's pathetic defense.

The worst part for Tyson?

After he would try to cover his man and Dirk's man, the lil b**** Dirk would still yell at him.

15. Asian Sensation

This. I almost hope they get DJ out of pity. DJ will not make them a contender. The Clips with No DJ is not a contender. If DJ goes East even better.

16. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

I'll bet TC gets injured before the season is over and plays 250 games over his 4 years. Suns should have never signed him to a 4 year deal.

17. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

It's better if he does to hurt the Clippers

Either way lol Mavs Ellis, Rondo, Chandler, Aminu

Only way they got Parsons to sign was a huge overpay

18. DMO (DJ remix)

Should been 2+1 (team option), will be horrible deal in few years.

19. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

What happened to Alex Len? Is he garbage or just needs more time?

20. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

I kinda agree on this. Kinda like Kenyon Martin, his career went down the tubes when he stopped playing with Jason Kidd and when he went on to sign with the Nuggets. Jordan needs CP3 to be a difference maker.