1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Suns must be really bad

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by fatman510, Dec 9, 2003.

Tags:
  1. fatman510

fatman510 Member

Magic snap 19 game losing streak with win over Suns
    :D

2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Great news

3. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

I feel good for T-MAC

They deserve the win.

4. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

almost as a great news as Rockets win another game.

5. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

[​IMG]

6. London'sBurning

Another asswhooping to the best team in Florida (still 2nd worst in Eastern Conference, AHAHAHAHHAHAHA).

[​IMG]

7. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

Lol nice pictures, like both of them :D

8. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

It's definitely the Home Depot uniforms

9. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

We need more pics, they just lost to the Heat.

10. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

hmmm... i see that my boredom work from the suns espn boards has made it over here.

nothing better to do when bored than to trash phoenix fans. troll exposed! :eek:

11. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

LOL!

Remember the Suns fans that came over here talking about how much young talent they had, better you talent them the Rockets, and how they were going to the playoffs, but that adding a new coach wasn't going to make that big a difference with the Rockets? So much for that theory!

12. London'sBurning

With all the backlash that they deserve, the season is still young and they might very well have a turn around season to battle for a playoff spot. While the West isn't the Eastern conference where you can have a 2 game winner still competing for the 8th seed, they're still in the battle for the playoffs if they get on a win streak and a couple of the playoff contenders cool off. I do think they're overrated and I think they're too small a team especially in the Western Conference, that only plays well when they run, and you can't run on every possession. Barring those rare games where any team just can't seem to miss a shot, that's the general make up of their team. Still they are far from eliminated in the playoffs and who knows what the future holds for them. I merely hope that it involves sinking into becoming the worst team in the Western Conference where I think they deservedly belong. I also feel it's right of me to say that Amare hasn't improved much at all in the offseason and his impact like last year was miniscule but overhyped. Yao's averaging a double double for the season holding the second highest statistical numbers at his position, and even last year was an immediate impact despite the similar stats saying otherwise. The way teams double team him before he even gets the ball and the way he alters shots and forces people to settle for awkward missed shot either at the perimeter or around the basket is proof enough to me of his impact. Amare is going to be a good player but barring him developing a post up game, he's just going to be another player on the Suns who plays smaller then what he really is, and will just be left with garbage points.

13. qrui

qrui Member

and the sun's coach just got fired...

14. spydermex

spydermex Member

i dunno why the suck so bad they have a 3 good players in marbury, matrix and stoudamire

15. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Because the 'matrix' has sucked in most games this year and Amare hasn't improved a lick since last year. For some reason the Suns are stuck on Joe Johnson as their starting SG but that guy has got to be the WORST starting SG in the league right now. Starbury is carrying that team, although he can't do it alone in the west.

16. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

LMAO. Exactly. now where did they all disapeare to?

17. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

Yeah, blew a huge lead today going into the 4th quater

Lose again....

:eek: