1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Summer League: Rockets vs. Hornets 7/15/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jul 15, 2007.

1. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

is this game worth watching? just watched the Von Wafer 42 point game. twas very very nice.

2. kingkow

kingkow Member

ROFL @ Novak's dunk

3. uchlha

uchlha Member

youtube it?

4. uchlha

uchlha Member

scratch that saw it on the previous page. atleast he tried and would have amde it if he wasnt fouled

5. right1

right1 Member

His nickname is Nilla. Too funny :D

6. FFz

FFz Member

NBA's giving rockets no respect at all... they have 54 games on nba video summer league archive.. guess which game is missing?

7. hooroo

hooroo Member

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1184613676632&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

8. FFz

FFz Member

i like the guy's attitude. He's not demanding manditory playing time or saying how basketball is basketball. He sounded very humble. I love the guy's play in the clippers game, but he kind of fell off the map int he other 3. I think he lacks a good outside shot, but he's just 21 and all he needs to improve is his shot to really get in the NBA i think. I'll be looking foward to his success in EuroBasket 2007 and also the 2008-9 season where he'll hopefully be our backup SF!

9. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m0tZD3SjYhA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m0tZD3SjYhA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

10. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

here's a picture of Aaron receiving his trophy. (better than the other one I saw posted somewhere on here)

[​IMG]