1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Summer League Game Report

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by binvegas, Jul 12, 2003.

1. binvegas

binvegas Contributing Member

Guys you're going to hate this but Boki is a bust. He won't be better than Dan Langhi. When he isn't shooting a flat jumper or air ball, he is getting abused on the other end. He has decent handles but pushes the ball in front of him but doesnt have great control. The Rockets will regret passing on Kareem Rush or Qyntel Woods. Shawnelle is a decent rebounder doesn't offer much else however. Miskiri reminds me of a young Darrel Armstrong although he missed some shots that were in and out. Mike Hicks from a&m in corpus looked decent for a scrub. Juaquin Hawkins jumper looked improved and he was all over the court on defense and playing with poise. The surprise of the night is Malicik Badine this guy I thought his offense would suck, he has a jump hook, also a outside jumper, and missed a turnaround that was dream like he finished with like 14pts. 7rebs. but didn't start. He also was sitting next to Patrick Ewing on the bench. If he goes overseas and works out over here the next two summers in two years he would be a top five pick. He runs like a deer he is one of the fastest big men in the league right now. He has these long arms and you can see he has the desire. The steal of the draft. Jason Keep didn't play the game was very boring the lakers by playing four games were very hot and this was just our first game. Badine has so much potential I forgive them for messing off a pick with Nachbar. We're not the Kings or Dallas so I hope we leave Europe players along because we get screwed everytime we take a Mirsard Turkan or a Nachbar. Thats' all for now guys.

2. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

I miss gregonomics

3. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

4. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

Hey Vegas thanks for the report. I was wondering if Truscott played and if so how did he do???

5. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

I don't think Boki will be a bust, he just had a bad night. Things will be on the upswing their next game. His shot looks good upon release but he just had an off night.One game shouldn't conclude your conclusion as him being a bust.

6. SLA

SLA Member

He could have been a bit nervous..playing with all these new guys..I hope he's not a bust. :cool:

7. rockets-#1

rockets-#1 Contributing Member

Boki is not a bust. He can't be a bust. He won't be a bust.

8. TIburon

TIburon Member

Great report binvegas...

Thanks...