1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Summer League 2021 Game 3

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swakid8, Aug 12, 2021.

1. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Put the pipe down my dude

2. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

Kelvin Cato knows bust.

KelvinCato13 likes this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

I almost spit out my lemon pepper wing once Jalen Green got injured…just ruined the whole vibe, and I couldn’t watch the rest of the game after that…was able to finish Fear Street instead tho

this is the 1st time I’ve even bothered to watch more than a game of SL since Jeremy Lamb, and the reason I’m even watching comes up limping when he was looking like he was ready to pop off for over 30

[​IMG]

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

It's nice that Tillman credited Karma Money for the photography.

Class move, class org.

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

yesssss one of these

Kobe was sacrificed for Jalen Green. Jalens a 2 but he wears #4, 24 bro he’s the next Kobe

Drift Monkey and HardenVolumeOne like this.
  7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Looks like Clutch has learned the nifty live—to slomo—back to live edit

although the audio seems confused

and here’s a Rockets fan from Brazil who makes in-game highlights

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

it’s so obvious you’re RocketsTruth latest account…I knew this from the jump tho

9. HardenVolumeOne

i wish i was joking

and im not trying to disrespect the dead at all. But the guy that murdered nipsey hustle was allegedly from the same part of los angeles that james harden grew up in. Im not into this secret society stuff but if i was, i would be very worried for queensbridge rapper NAS.. Because DMX passed on Lil Nas X birthday( april 9) and i believe that nas maybe up next for lil nas x birthday next year. Although i hope im wrong

also pop smoke was 50 cent's son

and draymond green is magic johnson's son

also jermaine stewart former gay 80's singer is the man that allegedy gave magic the hiv virus.. the dates line up

and i also knew that the 2016 cavs were gonna win that year, because i believe that was the year Lebron's biological father nate thurmond( who ironically wore number 42) passed away. and LeBron ended up winning game 7 againist the warriors( the same team lebron dad played for) . Also If you know history will you see that the cavs won game 7 on june 19( the real king james birthday).. its a bunch freaky stuff that i try to stay out of. But maybe if clutch creates a conspiracy forum( i might post some more of what i know)

whozee likes this.
  10. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

I think they did it cause they gonna trade siakam bro. N that haul gonna be crazy good. So I don't think they needed a suggs

11. VoR

VoR Member

Man, that dopamine rush of winning two games in a row was nice. Still a little hungover, but whatever. Let the scrubs get their looks.

12. conquistador#11

I enjoyed that white chocolate pass that didn't connect, no look both hands. Big Yao would do those from the low block.

13. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

This is mute material right here lol

14. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

There needs to be that laughing emoji from Fb for posts like this... ...wow.

15. Jalen Green OnlyFan

That’s interesting. I also see them trading siakam. We’ll see how it plays out.

Maybe Suggs is low ceiling but I would’ve liked him over Barnes even if they trade siakam. Who knows though

16. HardenVolumeOne

also now that im a on a roll, james harden is 32 this year. This maybe the year he wins a finals mvp but it also be when he turns 33( maybe nets go back 2 back). But guess who also has a riddle to win the title and finals mvp.. RUSSELL WESTBROOK. Westbrook was traded to 4 teams in 4 years.. the number 44 equals joe biden and james harden in gematria. I believe james harden could have the edge in this riddle because james harden scarificed his 30 point streak at 32 games againist the atlanta hawks. I believe next years eastern conference finals will be hawks vs nets. With the nets going on to face the lakers. after that i got nothing, i wanna lean toward harden. but westbrook has a strong riddle too

17. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

But instead you quote it again. Nice! :D

burlesk likes this.
  18. GOOGOOMECHUCK

GOOGOOMECHUCK Member

o_O

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

20. HardenVolumeOne

sad to say i wish i was joking