1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

sucks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Ghettostar85, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Ghettostar85

Ghettostar85 Member

life sucks, why is everything so damn hard from love to just stand on the ground?

im so tired of the life and im only 19, this isnt good i dont even have a life passion......

so give me some advise about the life, please!

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Hey look on the bright side, at least you aren't that star wars kid.

3. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

things will get better. how long that'll be... who knows? i'm still working out my crap. just remember if you're at rockbottom... there's no where else to go.

also, get help. couselor or something. speaking from experience... it's best to not take the board too seriously and get help for something like this outside of this place.

4. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Stop dragging your d*ck in the dirt and nut up.

Think you've got it bad? Go visit a prison.

5. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

No one dies a virgin, life screws us all.

6. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Yeah, I was pretty pissed at your age when I discovered life didn't resemble TV, too.

7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

the only advice i would have is two things i guess.

one is you have to appreciate the things you do have. even if its small things like being outside and seeing the sky and how nice it is. or do something nice for a family member or friend. people forget sometimes i think how nice if feels to do something good for someone.

and two. strive to do better in life if thats what your unhappy about. you know even if its for spite from someone that has screwed you over.

hope that helps a bit.

8. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

for heaven's sake: don't watch any Rockets games!!!!!!!!!

it'll get better, guy. i had some hard times in my youth as well. i'm doing better than i thought possible at your age (i'm 34, by the way.)

try to get somewhere where you can actually watch and "take in" a sunset sometime.

good luck.

9. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Joey, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Not all prisons are the same. Turkish prisons rule.

10. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

All you have to do is look at someone else with a worse plight and then you will not feel so bad. There is always someone somewhere else who thinks this sucks and is worse off than you.

I'm at work saying this sucks right now but I'm thinking about those who don't have a job and I keep going.

11. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

Buck up little camper!

12. Ghettostar85

Ghettostar85 Member

to be honest with u rockets is one thing that makes my life a hell o alot nicer, just u know im a place where im founding myself and that ****..

13. synergy

synergy Member

if you think you had it bad at your age, think again.

there are so many people worse off than you.

at your age I had some really tough times, but I got through them.

and so will you. :)

14. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Being sensitive to your plight, hang there buddy. Remember, a 19 year old soldier will probably die this week and there's nothing he/she can do about it.

15. NBAHOU713

NBAHOU713 Contributing Member

Go to a major university party and get laid by fat chics! hit on everything you see, you'll land something nice.

16. Ghettostar85

Ghettostar85 Member

yeah your so right, i have more problem with myself and how I see myself etc.

17. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Around this time of year a lot of people get depressed. Partly because of the holidays, closing of the year, but also just from the decreased sunlight and lower temperatures. (Seasonal Affective Disorder). I find myself getting a little down since it seems like everyone else is having a great holiday time with their loved ones and I'm spending the holidays by myself. So what I do is go find charities toys for tots and etc. to buy gifts for. It just feels good to give someone who is much worse off than myself something, plus you kind of feel like you're a part of the whole holiday scene.

So whatever it is getting you down you'll get through it, but if you find you can't make yourself happy than do for others. Lord knows they're are plenty who need it and would appreciate it.

18. Cesar^Geronimo

find a way to do something for someone else....

serve meals at a shelter, coach a little league team whatever suits you, anything....

when you take the focus off yourself and start trying to make other peoples lives better --- your's seems to get better

19. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

This is so wierd to me.....
    I grew up poor, without a father, walked the streets........ I dont know what your situation may be, but its gonna be fine. Keep your head up. You can have my sig!

20. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Holden's back.