1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Study for Prometric Practice Exams

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by krosfyah, Oct 6, 2014.

1. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

I'm studying for my PMP exam. Many years ago, I took and passed several Microsoft tests using either Braindumps, Transcenders or TestKing. I can't remember which ones now. Before, you could just buy one test but now most of them are subscription based and it all seems more shady than before. Like you can't keep the material, it's unclear how to cancel your subscription, etc.

My company paid for Avanset for my ITIL cert but that seems like a full scam now.

Anybody have a positive experience getting practice exams? Whats the best and most current sites?

Regarding PMP specifically, I also found BrainBOK and PM-Exam-Simulator that looks legit.

2. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

http://www.examcollection.com/

i've used that - I am not sure about PMP if they are on there but you just need a program to read the files which you can either purchase or download elsewhere

3. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Thanks Yoyo. There only a few PMP tests and they look to be out of date. :(