1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"Strip Club Diaries"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Hitman, May 16, 2011.

1. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

So...it's been 2 years since my first strip club job. I am now partners with a friend of mine that I first met at Michael's, me and are trying to get a management company together. We have the investors and the experience, now we just need time to get up and going. But this post is not about that...it's about the psychology of this business...including the people that run it (me), the dancers, and the customers.

I've been exposed to so many things that I was previously oblivious to. For example: the thriving prostitution business in Houston, the enormous amount of crack addicts in the Channelview area, the type of clients in this business...from the blue collar guys to the CEO's and Lawyers of downtown, the women...willing to do anything and everything for the almighty dollar, cheating wives and cheating husbands and even the death of a couple of friends. I've met millionaires with demented fantasies and multiple drug addictions...and some of them I talk to on a daily basis. I am part of a business that attracts everyone no matter their race, income, religion or political views. Some people may call me scum or a dirt bag, but the truth is...that I freaking love this job, and I'm gonna own my own strip club one of these days.

Every couple of days I'll be writing into this "diary" of mine. If you have any questions or would like to comment on some of my posts. Please feel free. :grin:

Let the flaming or hating begin. Oh well.....

1 person likes this.
  2. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

I love Show Palace. Buy that place, and give me lifetime V.I.P. access, please.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You should start a blog, that might be a better way to go...

DD

4. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

That's exactly what I was thinking. Blog. You get enough readers and that could be some side income too.

5. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

I'm not a internet guy. I barely got a facebook like 4 months ago, cause someone said..."did you see my fb?" i was like wtf??? lol. no this is for clutchfans only,...I don't need to make money off of blogging. lol. :cool:

6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Isn't that sort of the point of strip clubs?

7. SacTown

SacTown Member

epic. Post more stories. I want to know about ordinary, every day women who are secret prostitutes that nobody would ever think about and would be shocked to know.

8. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

It was unexpected, I kinda just fell into this business. I was actually looking to bartend, not manage at a strip club...but it turns out I one of my old friends was the manager. ooops. lol.

9. AB423

AB423 Member

What strip club do you work at now?

10. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Welcome to my subscribed thread list.

11. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

You would be surprised at the amount of girls in this business that hide it from their families and even unsuspecting husbands. Actually a lot of those girls that you see in midtown and downtown are actually dancers from high end strip clubs, and you would never know cause they would never say.

12. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Start a club in Galveston -- if gambling is legalized, you'll make a killing there.

13. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

My topic for today is...stay away from the I-10 East part of town. Since it's the primary highway used by drug runners to Lousiana and the East Coast...cops are EVERYWHERE. If your car even looks suspicious, or has expired tags, or anything funny. They'll stop you. Just a piece of advice.

14. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I worked in Channelview for 2+ years.

You don't have to tell me that area is a ****stain.

15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

You're like the anti-McGruff, the crime dog, with these PSAs.

16. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I'm still surprised you are shocked by any it, for the most part what you are telling us is pretty much common knowledge. What'd you think happens in strip clubs?

17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I thought it was the wholesome affair seen from Married with Children.... A grown man's Disneyland where there were rails for every ride.

18. SacTown

SacTown Member

I think what he's saying is that you'd be shocked that some of the girls next door, or you sister, or someone you would NEVER expect is actually a stripper behind the scenes. And all strippers are prostitutes. They aren't just dancing for dollars. The temptation is too high for big money.

19. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Agreed, except the thread will inevitably be entertaining, whether deliberately or not. That said..

pretty much will sum up the whole thing, I think.

20. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

El Hitman has come back to the BBS Hangout!!!

I still prefer the Penthouse on Westheimer.