1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stop the defense threads!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JPhil93, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPhil93

JPhil93 Member

After the last couple of games we have all noticed the terrible rockets defense and the fact that there have been about 2353452 threads about us being terrible at defense. Well honestly who cares? Thats our style this year. We play no defense and the only thing that keep us in games is our offense that can beat a lot of teams if we get hot. I understand that battier being out is a huge factor but the reason i really could care less about our prize defense being gone is because our centerpiece yao ming is gone. There is no one who can just sit under the rim and control what happens in the paint like Yao can. Dont get me wrong i love Scola and Hayes but they arent true centers. Taking charges is great but its not something you can do on a consistent basis every trip down the floor. We have already overachieved this seasons expectations and i truly believe that the only thing that is missing to get this team a championship is our center yao ming. But until then all we can do is hope and pray that we can grab the 8 spot in the playoffs with our horrendous defense. And for the love of god stay healthy!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.