1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stop calling the coach McFail!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by duluth111222, Mar 2, 2013.

1. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Says the guy who fails to capture the rest of the team's flaws and resorts to mindlessly pointing fingers at the coach.

2. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Every team has its flaws. But it all starts with the coach seeing them and fixing them at the best of his/her abilities.

1. McHale is the worst at making adjustments for mismatches.
    2. Rotations?? Subbing?? Don't even get me started.
    3. He doesn't take risks and won't play Nick, Capela, KJ.. because he's stubborn? I'm pretty sure the coaching staff sees potential in them, but they probably can't say anything because McFail is too inept at seeing the bigger picture?!

3. marky :)

marky :) Member

He is not the best coach but how does failing to play D-Leaguers means he fails to see the bigger picture? Bigger picture is winning a championship not trying to make Clutchfans happy by playing scrubs

4. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

A very good summary. I do not recall people said many bad things on Adelman even after the team lost the games badly. Current team is overachieved under McHale, but still I do not think any team wants to have him as a coach in the playoff run in all eight playoff teams. He is just not very good, but the tonight game could change everything.

5. meadowlark

meadowlark Member

This sums up the knee jerk, what have you done for me lately attitude here.

One win tonight could change everything? Garbage, one win only changes where we are in the standings...just as one loss does.

The body of work should count for something...even on here. Just amazing!

6. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

He's not the greatest coach, nor is he very good at making quick adjustments...

But I have to give the man credit for the job he's done in the regular season...

1) Starters out for long length of time
    2) Staying at the top of a very highly competitive western conference.

I mean we can talk about his negatives all day long, but his record this year in the west speaks for itself...

T_Man

7. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Off with his head!