1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stop all the bashing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by wizkid83, Dec 4, 2002.

1. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

I like this team, a lot. Been a fan for the longest time and visited this board for a long time, though didn't register till Clutch made it a pre-requisite to even view the board. I used to love this board, people with as much passion for the Rockets as I do, now I'm getting so tired of it. They are just so much freaking negativity on this board now, never b4 have I seen this much negativity, not last year, not the year b4, never. This is sickening. This is a great team and we should be glad of it. The rest of this post is gonna be purely optimistic analysis of the Rox and why they will be a championship team in 5 years, not dissing no one and hopefully some else will follow suit.

We have a dominant duo in Ming and Francis, like Stockton and Malone, Shaq and Kobe, Jordan and Pipen, TD and Mermaid(when he was good), Hakeem and Clyde, Isian and Dumars etc. in a couple of years this duo will lead us to a champioship.

We have a proven third option in mobley, much like Kukoc to the Champion Bulls, Fisher/Rice to the Laker Championships. Though the closes comparison would be Horneseck for the Jazz.

We have second defensive presence in Griffin/ Cato that can help the team and be good garbage players or matchup with an opposing post player effectively. Think Horace Grant and Dennis Rodman.

We have a veteran outside threat that can just go off in Glen Rice, think of players like Horry, Mad Max and Arron Mckie.

We have a tuff nosed defensive guard in Hawkins think of players like Elie, Artest, Ron Harper, Doug Christie.

Yes our foward situation is a little stuffed but i think it helps to be that deep and I think Motay will eventually be very effective starting with Ming and KT will come of the bench strong.

Moochie Norris, don't hate, the man with the fro can be a huge spark plug like cassell was for us or B Jackson for the kings, and the boy is sooooo clutch.

Stop the bashing, we have talent, we just need to have faith, we just need to .....BELIEVE IT AGAIN.

2. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

"Kumba-ya, my lord....Kumba-ya, my lord..."

Eveyone....Hold hands!

Anyways...

If players don't perform, players will get bashed!

3. solid

solid Contributing Member

DavidS, that is seriously funny!:D

4. AMS_blackwidow

i dont usually bash anyone unless they lose a game that the whole team worked HARD for, example MOOCHIE when he briked both those FT's

but u gots to admit MARK MADSEN shoots worse than my 4 yr. old bro,. and that boy is in a wheelchair,,,,,, i can shoot better freethrowhs blindfolded with my left hand standing on one leg

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

My great uncle wrote that song you better not be making fun of it. Im getting royalties off of it every month.:D