1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SWTsig, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

It looks like several institutions, whether subtle or overt, are now manufacturing hit pieces against the GME squeeze. They are accustomed to using the media to build a narrative they can profit on. But it doesn't seem to be working with GME. The army of retail traders are too smart (and too dumb) and know what's going on. They are not easily fooled by the propaganda (they are smarter than the political audience, lulz).

GME investors really are the good guys and this is a REAL Robinhood moment. I'm enjoying watching from the sidelines and rooting for the good guys. The ending should be wild. Maybe nobody EVER sells. o_O

[​IMG]

CCity Zero, Sajan and KingCheetah like this.
  3. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

You never know what the catalyst will be but I did see this quote from Goldman - “most severe downside risk is the evolution of a vaccine-resistant virus strain that would require a new vaccine ... although a new vaccine could be approved in less than five months, the consumption boom would likely be delayed until 2022.”

RKREBORN and saitou like this.
  4. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

What’s a good resource to learn the basics? I need to actually start learning all of this.

KingCheetah and Ubiquitin like this.
  5. Sajan

Sajan Member

Ya, paint the retail investors buying 10 shares to ride the hype train as the bad guy when these fkers get paid millions to destroy companies. These analysts are outdated and their ratings / PTs are outdated. Boomers can throw a sissy fit all they want.

Every benzinga alert:

FuboTV shares are trading higher Friday on above-average volume amid continued volatility in the name stemming from increased popularity amongst traders on Reddit's Wall Street Bets community.

Palantir shares are trading higher on above-average volume amid continued volatility in the name stemming from increased popularity amongst traders on Reddit's Wall Street Bets community.

AMC Entertainment shares are trading higher on above-average volume amid continued volatility in the name stemming from increased popularity amongst traders on Reddit's Wall Street Bets community.

BlackBerry shares are trading higher on above-average volume amid continued volatility in the name stemming from increased popularity amongst traders on Reddit's Wall Street Bets community.

CCity Zero, Ziggy and AWIN like this.
  6. AWIN

AWIN Member

I absolutely love their approach to the squeeze (which apparently hasn’t really began yet, the best is yet to come)! They are all completely owning the “poor rhetards” label and running with it.

Besides the rocket emojis and diamond hands, some of the other themes are “Can’t wait to show my wife’s boyfriend all the money I’m making from GME and make him really jealous” or “I want the hedge fund managers themselves to deliver me tendies” (which I just learned are chicken fingers rewarded as treats when a man child/adult is behaving well). And one of my personal favorites for people not yet in GME, “WTF are you doing investing in companies that produce actual products like some cuck waffle from r/invest, we are in the memes and dreams business boys!”

These investors absolutely give no F@#KS!

CCity Zero, Sajan and Ziggy like this.
  7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

YOLO on GME and BB

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Just subscribe to WallStreetBets on reddit and become a millionaire.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

[​IMG]

CCity Zero and Sajan like this.
  10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

11. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

My guess is amc is up next for those wsb weirdos

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

They love BB, PLTR. AMC is a good guess. I'll throw a dart and say Nokia. They don't just specialize in squeezes. Shiettt, I'm gonna buy AMC and NOK, **** it. Lulz.

CCity Zero and Rodman23 like this.
  13. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

@Ziggy In terms of short float it’s not really a candidate but I like nok. Inverse head and shoulders forming and indicators are bullish so it has a good setup. I actually almost got in on Friday but I’ll wait to see market conditions on Monday

CCity Zero and Ziggy like this.
  14. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Pltr could be a runner this week just a matter of how long to hold or take profits . Between demo day, earnings and lockup expiration there’s bound to be a sellof

CCity Zero likes this.
  15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I've been holding, but WAY less than I was, I think I had almost 700 shares at one point. I'm just going to hold for a few years probably. Too scared to buy calls on it this week though. I swear Soros is gaming it. Slow-bleeding it at random times.

CCity Zero and Rodman23 like this.
  16. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Ah you should be fine then, and yea agreed about calls. If you haven’t already I’d recommend checking out this video. I just finished watching it

17. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

I don't even know how to read that forum... guess I'm old

18. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

For real...it’s a bunch of dudes calling themselves “r****ds” or “autists” or talking about “your wife’s boyfriend.”

Ziggy likes this.
  19. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

Bb is the front runner atm. But gme had multiple things coming together all at once, including burry in 2019 encouraging management to buyback 50% of shares. Will just take a flyer on some bb calls.

CCity Zero likes this.
  20. AWIN

AWIN Member

Well the reason this thread delivers is all the regular contributors don’t take themselves so seriously yet still share some great knowledge, tips and their picks. I know everyone is a genius in this market but thanks for sharing, some of y’all’s plays I have no idea how you stumble into them or find them lol

The WSB threads is this one X a million for comedy and ass hattery. It really is refreshing to see such self-deprecating humor when it comes to investing in stonks...PT of $420.69! Nobody is talking about buying Lambos or Ferraris, they taking their gains and loading up their Mom’s Camry with chicken tenders.

Ziggy, CCity Zero and peleincubus like this.