1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SWTsig, Jun 2, 2008.

1. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I don't know Wtf happen, knock on wood here.... But all options looking good.................. Like too good, this damn open better not screw me, GILD needs to just come out and say they cured everything

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yeah, the futures popped when Gilead news leak came out. Keep in mind, remdesivir isn’t a vaccine - it’s a treatment. Waiting to see what they have to say later since the news is coming earlier than expected.

CCity Zero and Sajan like this.
  3. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I am going to have to be ready to go this morning...

some calls I have this morning that I might move at open... I had a late night on work.... I don't even have my chart stuff up GREAT!!!!!!!
    Calls-
    BAC's 24.50
    SDC's 7
    EWZ's 25.5
    M's 6.50
    BX 54 - value bid on this too, I can't believe it placed... ( I am holding this one, but as i get stuff, up willl probably just take quick doubles, because all I need is GILD or some bad news to hit...

USO's Puts $2 pre RS till 5/8

And then ENT shares haha, - looks like a damn rocket atm....

@adoo if I bank on your BX call out some drinks on me :) and no worries if it doesn't I literally put order in yesterday at close thinking was too low...

4. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

yeah, this could be great just don't need negative press... I need like 5 mins at open to cycle this trash out,

Oh also - meant my new test I am doing on options... like literally looking for odd stuff on charts/purchases, not going too crazy yet... but seem a little too good atm....

#9684 CCity Zero, Apr 29, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  5. adoo

adoo Member

go, BX,,

should u take a double on BX, i suggest you do it again tomorrow during the amateur hour

btw, by value bid, do you mean a low bid??

CCity Zero likes this.
  6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I seriously love options.... and hate them too, haha. I don't think I have had that many hit all like that, of course USO screwed streak

7. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yes, haha, 10 cent bids - I don't know what they were thinking.... lol

****ing 390%

8. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Sorry 470%.... man.... WOW

9. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

dude you killed BX call.

10. adoo

adoo Member

seeing that bx is trading above 100 MA, a major resistance level, i expect the 55 - 57.5 gap to be closed, at least by tomorrow

CCity Zero likes this.
  11. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

BX, in at .10 out at .62 avg, I am going to try and watch it too, I'll try to share any other stocks I see. USO is the only thing that's messed me up on my put, lol, not much compared to all the other options I named, I got rid of all, except 1 SDC, I wish I kept more... And my USO, 5/15 currently $2 until RS

12. adoo

adoo Member

which option contract?

13. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

54 call 5/1 yesterday, I bought at 0.10, unfortunately only one, I probably should have just raised it and got more

14. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

My USO is actually out to 5/15

All 5 calls hit, out of all, except trash USO Put

#9694 CCity Zero, Apr 29, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  15. adoo

adoo Member

if u believe in my prediction about the closing of the gap.

i suggest that
    at 1230pm, est, use that proceed from the bx sale, place a 10 cent bid on whatever contract u can get.
    hold it overnite, and exit at 956am, EST tomorrow

strike the iron when it is hot !

CCity Zero likes this.
  16. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Oh I do, I couldn't believe it went through at 0.10, I should have gone more, but I had my other 4 calls all hit too. I got Out of all, but will definitely re-enter bx for a chance.

17. adoo

adoo Member

looks like nflx is reversing to the upside; but i m still underwater w this trade
    if nflx is still below 440,by Friday, i have to pay up $5, after subtracting the $2.55 premium
    that i had collected in advance, a net loss of $2.45

thank goodness for the Jun 50 call on BX, it more than makes up for mistakes like nflx

CCity Zero likes this.
  18. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I seriously couldn't believe my garbage options (so not bx but those literal other ones I felt okay on... Just didn't think it'd be all today at once. I exited all, but man the bx one you have is very nice. I'm definitely going to re-enter, hopefully I can repay the heads up soon

19. Sajan

Sajan Member

move the other way lol..

holy crap. what happened?

CCity Zero likes this.
  20. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

There was news that they could be preparing for a bankruptcy, apparently, but I thought that had already been rumored. The stock is trading wildly up and down. lol. It was down 15% a few minutes ago and now "only" down around 5%. Something odd happening, but you know there were some stops blown out.

*EDIT* : Paywall, but you get the gist : https://www.wsj.com/articles/hertz-...tial-bankruptcy-11588172258?mod=mw_quote_news. The stock's drop coincided with this article going out.

CCity Zero likes this.