1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stevie Wonder

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Colby, Dec 6, 2000.

1. Colby

Colby Member

What a great game for Steve vs the mavs. We need more games where steve takes over, but not every game. For the season, his minutes are up, while stats are flat(vs last year).

I think this is a good thing. Steve is turning into the leader that gets his team involved, without it showing in the stats. An example is "the Answer". His numbers are down this year, but his team is winning. Allen can still go for 40, but realizes he doesn't have to do it every night for his team to win.

I hope Steve can continue this trend. Play the game hard, get his teammates involved, and be a leader on the floor. If need be, take over a game and let everyone jump on his shoulders to the win.

Watching Steve Franshise grow and mature is such a treat to see.

Go Rocks

------------------
    "Chucky who? I thought we were talking about basketball?" Charles Barkley

2. treeman

treeman Member

It's not a trend unless he continues this kind of play for another 3-4 games. But excellent, nonetheless...

I'm just happy to see Shandon have a big game. This might be the end of his slump. If it is, then look for good things to happen to this team. Shandon was a major part of their winning before...

------------------