1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steven Crowder getting divorced

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DonnyMost, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

He’s the “change my mind” guy

2. Buck Turgidson

Didn't work.

3. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

probably not but I believe he means change his mind, not yours necessarily. An idiot nonetheless.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You definitely did lol. Someone this knee deep in right wing culture wars saying they don't know who Crowder is is full of **** lol. No one believes this claim. Not a single person.

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Amazing how you not only know me better than I know myself, you also speak for every single person.

6. fchowd0311

Stop pretending you don't dedicate hours here per week expressing your thoughts. Ya we gonna make assumptions about you. It's easy to.

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I’ve noticed that every post of yours is in reference to some social media or YouTube algorithm. I’ve also never heard of this guy. Maybe the one watching YouTubes is you and not the people you’re attacking

Nonetheless this chowder guy seems like a dbag as most people on social media platform usually are. They and influencers need to go away. Hopefully his wife cleans him in the divorce

#27 LosPollosHermanos, Apr 30, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2023
    AroundTheWorld and Os Trigonum like this.
  8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I don't watch any "Youtubers" or "political influencers". I only watch the clips shared here, and then the occasional funny/provocative thing that shows up in my Twitter timeline.

I like Bill Maher, but I don't go out of my way to watch it, unless it gets posted here or shows up somewhere in my timeline.

It's funny how some people make all these assumptions about what others watch, just because they are not politically aligned with their beliefs.

9. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

When all certain people can do is argue a narrative/agenda with baseless twitter or political leaning media outlets, it makes one wonder who the real crazy ones are.

10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

assume-tony-randall.gif

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  11. fchowd0311

You and ATW spam the same exact bubbles content that comes from the "right wing culture warrior" side of media. So yes you definitely know who this guy is.

And yes I bring it up because the disproportionate discourse of things like "wokeism" and trans people overshadowing more important issues like price fixing cartels for basic human needs is a product of engagement algorithms pushing content that hits your dopamine receptors more than giving you content that is more sincere and important to society

12. fchowd0311

At a certain point you have to realize that people who spend hours a week b****ing about trans people on a NBA team message board aren't mentally healthy moderate people.

13. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

ATW is not necessarily the one I'm worried about

14. fchowd0311

Like I said, at a certain point you cannot shake the notion that people who spend hours a week b****ing about trans people on a NBA team fan message board aren't mentally stable moderates. And no amount of deflection is going to change that notion.

15. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

it's hard to account for the various things that fascinate and/or even obsess people

16. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

o now I heard of this dude.

Man likes to have a stand in public places where he showcase his mental gymnastics against liberals on political stances/any stance.

Doesn't debate with an open mind, but it turns conservative viewers on when he stumps a liberal with his mental gymnastics ability

17. fchowd0311

And sometimes it's obvious like the fact that social media algorithms are creating mentally ill people like ATW and Los who are now addicted to anti-trans content because a bunch of software developers and executives found out that you can maximize profits by manipulating dopamine responses with algorithms.

18. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

not necessarily

19. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Wait you’re telling me I know who this guy is when I just told you I don’t?!

you project a ton, brother. I hope you’re ok, it’s gone from angry SJW to loony. When I tell you you live in your own reality this is what I mean.

it’s a beautiful Sunday where I’m at (and hopefully tx too). Outside of pulling out CF while I’m taking a piss hoping not to drop it in there nobody should be inside or on YouTube’s

20. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I don’t get it, twice now he’s telling us all of us have heard of this guy it’s so puzzling

he’s in a debate and discussion section when he can’t even acknowledge someone reproting realities impossible for him to know anything about.

#40 LosPollosHermanos, Apr 30, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2023