1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Novak Sucks=Mr October JVG HAS RUINED HIM! Yao's D SUCKS, too.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Van Gundier, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

2. Nero

Nero Member

It's enough to turn you WHITE!

3. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

Yes, it really is. I knew better than to log on yesterday, but apparently it isn't any better today. During my 2 year stint here, if there is anything I've learned, it's don't visit the BBS during a loss. All the pessimists, naysayers, and plain crazy people come out in full force. It's really sad sometimes. :(

4. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

T-Mac is washed up.
    Yao is soft.
    Novak is a BUST, I can't believe you people bought into all the hype.
    Jerry Sloan is a god among coaches.
    JVG eats little babies for breakfast.
    There is nothing left to hope for in this team, better start tanking now so that we can draft Greg Oden next year.

Also ... lest I forget, David Carr kicked three little puppies this morning. What a jerk.

5. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

I know you're being sarcastic... but please "JVG eating little babies", even I know that is not true!

Now eating the three little puppies that Carr kicked, I'd believe.

6. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

Do you guys know what sarcasm means? Come on lol. Half of what Gundier ever says is sarcasm.

7. jshabang

jshabang Member

I agree with you all about the bbs and a lost.......people do seem to lose it a bit...............but you guys who are knew here must understand something about our rocket teams.......it seeems every time and i mean everytime one of our houston teams(rockets, texans, ASTROS) seem to be able to turn the corner...they almost always crash and bring us back down to earth and quick!!!!!

not makin excuses for some of the absolute asinine posts i had to endure last night(the equivalent of a nuclear holocaust)i am just giving a bearin on where they are coming from

whether we admit it or not, rather we say it or not, even us positive ones got a "OH LORD PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY LOVE FOR ME, NOT AGAIN" feeling in his stomach last night.....before we shrugged it off as, "wait a minute this is the first game let me relax"

all in all....i think we'll be fine........jaz where lights out period...they didn't miss a clutch shot all game.......and real tough shots

example A: The book on boozer is to keep him away from the basket for easy layups and putbacks, he loves them, make him take tough jumpers, not a threat beyond 15 ft....let him take those shots

low and behold we accomplished that in the second quarter and by gosh if he wasn't hitting fall aways from 15 ft with a 7'6" center draped all over him