1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Nash unhappy with Phoenix

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Sidarma, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Steve Nash 'would probably pick' the Suns to miss the playoffs

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...-probably-pick-the-Suns-to-mis?urn=nba-279577

Nash wants out from the look of things? :eek:

Morey get er done plz
    Jermaine Taylor & jared jeffries for Nash :rolleyes:

Keeping the jokes aside, man i really pity this dude, he works his ass off and to get treated like this .... meh he deserve to be treated better and be traded to a contending team as he is in his twilight career years .

I guess this answers who will miss each other more on that Amare Nash thread :grin:

Practicing with Hedo can do that to you perhaps :p

2. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Ugh sorry how to i edit my thread?

Pardon the rookie mistake ehre plz :(
    I was about to put the title as poor Steve Nash as the title but control pasted the wrong thing ...

3. rockets934life

The Suns looked horrible this preseason, I've advocated a move for Nash in the past and would love to see it happen in February if not sooner.

4. roslolian

roslolian Member

Nash and Hedo definitely aren't a good fit because both of them are creators/passers. With someone like Nash, you need finishers around him, not another guy who has a similar but inferior skillset.

Anyway I still think Amare will miss Nash more. Athletic finishers are a dime a dozen in this league. Playmakers the calibre of nash? Not so much.

5. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Some people here downplayed the loss of Amare but him leaving basically doomed this team. Barbosa wasn't that big a deal. Getting Turkey-Glue was a giant mistake. Anybody that thinks he's going to play hard the entire season is deluded. The Suns have great fans but don't be surprised if they turn on him eventually.

It will be a very long season in Phoenix compared to what they are accustomed to.

roslolian, I'm anything but an Amare fan, but he's a lot more than "a dime a dozen".

6. DouggYsTyLe06

DouggYsTyLe06 Member

7. delishman

delishman Member

Go on put your name on it!

8. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

We are not giving up Aaron Brooks for a 40 year old point guard. They can have Ish.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

well, i don't think we'd give up Brooks for just Nash.

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Member

MoreyGetHerDone.

MoreyGetHerDone

#10 Carl Herrera, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  11. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

I am not signing off on any Nash trades. LOL! This wont drag out hopefully because this might be a started rumor by Phoenix themselves to get young talent back like Brooks. Before a guy like Nash fades after this season. If they havent seen his game decline in preseason and practice already.

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

How about Lowry, Jeffries and a Knicks pick for Nash?

DD

13. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

This.

Nash is on his last legs. It won't be long before he hangs it up. Three years ago, I would have been all over it.

14. G-Money

G-Money Member

15. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

If they were to trade Nash to a 'contender', where could he even go? I sincerely doubt they'd be willing to deal him to the Lakers and I imagine they would prefer to send him East. What other teams could use him? Boston has Rondo. Orlando has Jameer Nelson (maybe they would do it?). Chicago has Derrick Rose. Miami doesn't have a point guard, but they have excellent ball handlers and distributors in Wade and Lebron and not a whole lot to trade to Phoenix.

Atlanta? I don't quite think of them as a contender but they would be fun to watch with Nash running the show.

In the West Utah has Williams. San Antonio has both Parker and Hill. Dallas has Kidd (Maybe?). Denver has Billups and Lawson.

I think we can agree Nash would be an upgrade to any of those teams but Utah, but at age 36 how much would any of those teams be willing to give up to get him?

Atlanta and Dallas are probably the only teams that make sense to me.

16. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

Nash is too old to give up brooks or lowry for.

JJ+SB+1rst round pick for nash (dragic could start for the suns)

and use brooks or lowry in a trade for a 'melo' type player

17. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Thats not too bad.

18. sw847

sw847 Member

ya i was thinking the same thing. where could he go?

would love to see him in orlando. Imagine the pick and rolls with nash and howard. wow...that would be scary. Also i really want nash to get a ring. think he deserves it. would love for orlando to get him. howard would have like 10 wide open dunks every game.... :eek:

19. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

20. aggie87

aggie87 Member

Morey likes old players, he threw $15 million (total over 3 yrs) at the 35 yr old Brad Miller, and Scola will be 35 and still making $10+ million a yr

Nash will fit in with our old players