1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Francis Update (In Scarface's new Music Video High Powered)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tha TC, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

Not too sure how to embed but i was watching it today and to my surprize steve is sitting next to Brad Jordan himself in a scene at a corner store, an acquaintance of mine plays the cheese eater/lil troy/the snitch in the video MC Wickett Crickett. Not too sure about what everybody else may think about it but here we go at least we won last night and didnt make it 3 straight

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cD4XelnlPuQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cD4XelnlPuQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Scientific1

Scientific1 Member

I don't blame Steve, if one of my friends is one of the greatest MCs of all time I'd be in one of his vids too.

3. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

about what, Lil Troy?

I just hope Steve wanna be a baller, again.

4. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

lol Troy is scary man I went to his studio once and he was scared as ***** he's ducked off on the southwest side I know how to get there but couldnt give directions if my life depended on it, but You know how some people will say he should be in the gym and not at a video shoot blah blah blah...

5. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

ummmm.......what?

6. jpapi0022

jpapi0022 Member

ok wow he is in a music video big deal. If you are goin to give an update at least make it about his health and what he can do for the team.. dont take it the wrong way but its just sad for us 2 wait this long and not hear anything about whats going on

7. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

.........you call it update? :eek:

8. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

Troy is in hiding... and i cant edit the thread title... plus Steve isnt going to be back until around early Next Year anyway thats already been said

9. jasona88

jasona88 Member

Is steve francis participating in practices YET? Sorry i keep asking the same question, but i wanna see Francis on the court again. I know that a cold was keeping him from practicing a few weeks ago, but he looked healthy during the pres elections. Anyone with new bball related updates?