1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stephen A: Dwight is disgusted with the reporting

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Jul 5, 2013.

1. acjeitherocket

smfh....cole world

2. dragician

dragician Member

Grow up Dwight. Focus on the positive.

3. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Dwight is a Houston Rocket and we have the brightest future in the whole NBA unless if Lebron goes somewhere crazy or Miami sends Bosh and Wade in a time machine.

What I am trying to say is, America has a VERY short term memory. Winning forgives all. Dwight will win a championship in Houston...

4. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Amazing Day! Give fakers a bit of hope, then pull right out!

5. rocketblood713

im still kinda in shock ...

6. Panda23

Panda23 Member

His Kwame brown rant is glorious

7. platypus

platypus Member

Youtube Link :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xpTZsNRNBjY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

The next five years are gonna be us, OKC, and whoever Lebron plays for (my guess is Cleveland with Irving). There really is no other contender in the country, and none that could assemble itself to breach this group over the next five years. Who is young with the potential to become a top 5 NBA player? Irving and that's it. Who is not yet in the NBA with the potential to be there? Wiggins and it will take him 4 years to get his bearings just like Lebron.

This is our time now. Our window just opened.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

I asked Dwight Howard what happened that led to all the delays about whether he's playing for Rockets

"I really don't know what was going on today. Today I called general manager and owner of Golden State, Atlanta, Dallas and then informed them that I won't go to their team. I also called Mitch tonight when I got in town." People were saying I was flip flopping again and that wasn't the case. After that, I contacted Mitch. Once I contacted him, I said I respect you, I respect what he did for me and the Lakers and then I called Houston after that. Before that, I don't know what happened. I knew everybody would try to turn this to a spectacle. The one thing I wanted to do was with class. That's why I called these teams myself."

The Lakers were caught off guard that Howard planned to meet with Kupchak. Did Howard ever meet him?

"I couldn't meet with Mitch in person because people were coming out with a million stories," Howard said. "Before it got too crazy, I got on the phone. We were expected to sit down and talk, but it wasn't an opportunity to do it before."

10. OTMax

OTMax Member

Gotta hand it to Dwight, he handled this in a respectful manner and glad he did. I wouldn't want him barking at LA and just getting caught up in this whole thing. He can be disgusted, it's his image after all! He's a good kid, I'm glad he spoke his mind about it. He could've said nothing and then when things go bad, he starts to lash out at the media for things they did 'back when I was making my decision'.

11. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Dafuq....? he came out and said am joining the Houston Rockets :confused::confused: