1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stephen A: Dwight is disgusted with the reporting

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Jul 5, 2013.

1. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

He did. He said he was going to announce his decision. It's not his fault it got leaked earlier.

2. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Haha, Stephen A is RIPPING Jim Buss! First time I've enjoyed a Stephen A. segment...

3. Panda23

Panda23 Member

This.

This had got to be the final nail in the coffin for him. What a joke.

4. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

That's why you have people to clean this up for you. Either way, I'm happy to see Howard wasn't the head case he was portrayed to be thank god.

5. Swishh

Swishh Member

This just validates my stance that ESPN just reports bogus sometimes just to have something to talk about.

BSPN tried to ruin Howard's image. Screw ESPN. Welcome to Houston, Dwight.

6. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

Damn straight. **** Broussard and ESPN. We all know that Jim Parsons is right, they'll take 10 seconds to talk about us, 10 hours to talk about LA's future.

7. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Stephen A. Smith is on fire on ESPN for anyone who wants to catch it. (wrapping it up now)

He absolutely blasted the Lakers and Jim Buss.

8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Not sure whether it's Broussard lying or he just has a bad source who lied to him or didn't have the right info.

During this entire saga, I never got the impression that any of Broussard's "sources" were Dwight himself, but rather members of his entourage (which reporters have agreed are "large and blabby" compared to, say, Lebron's). Specifically, Broussard would constantly talk about how Dwight is indecisive and portray him in a negative light. If I were Dwight, I'd pick a friendlier mouth-piece than Broussard.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

Stephen A. should rip on his ESPN partner Chris Broussard. *******.

10. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

this did need its own thread

just trying to get people to hate dwight

11. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Now he's turning his attention to D'antoni.

12. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Obviously he wanted to inform the Lakers in person before making an official statement, and he was in a different state. Its actually a classy gesture on his part, though I think a phone call would have been sufficient.

13. Panda23

Panda23 Member

So players are meant to keep up to date with the media and correct every false report? Right.

14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

NO EXCUSES!

FIRE BROUSSARD!!!

15. rocketsmetalspd

This guy plus the legion of ESPN reporters have been the main ones reporting the BS. They were just after the ratings but in doing so have stain DH12 reputation once again. I hope they come out a give DH12 an apology for reporting BS.

16. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Well no one else had these reports, they just started echoing Broussard. (Alex Kennedy is not a real reporter)

According to Stephen A Smith he's talked to Dwight multiple times and nothing ever changed.

I honestly think this was just Broussard creating a story.

17. treeman

treeman Member

They are liars. They always have been. I stopped watching news and TV (except for games and the occasional GoT episode) a long time ago and feel I am better informed for it.

It is PAINFULLY obvious that the garbage about Dwight being 50-50 over the last 1.5 hours was COMPLETE BS. They literally made it up. They could not have possibly have had any sources for it.

Stop listening to these people. They have agendas, and the agenda is more important to them than reporting actual news. This goes not only for sports news, but for ALL news. They are partisan LIARS, and you are a fool if you think they are telling you the truth. Find one or two trustworthy sources and stick with those. Ignore everyone else.

18. YallMean

YallMean Member

You never know now. Well, we'd better not care anymore.

19. clubberclyde

clubberclyde Member

Shall I say, Stephen A. is a hero tonight!

20. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

LA (knowing they lost D12), prob leaked the 50/50 story to give him headaches and give dm a coronary...