1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steph Curry / Riley Curry Post Game Interview

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bamfbamf, May 20, 2015.

1. rayyan

rayyan Member

bunch whiny b****es

2. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

Funny how none of the Curry boys has their father's looks and it looks like Curry's daughter has the same mild albino look. Strange thing is that Curry's mother is actually attractive. Curry and his daughter got the bad end of the deal here.

1 person likes this.
  3. chievous minniefield

Steph is just totes adorbs.

That Steph...So hot right now.

1 person likes this.
  4. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Member

All this means is that Steph Curry's mom is the hottest grandmother of all time.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Insert Aaron Brooks kid jpeg

6. sammy

sammy Member

Curry is sooo original with this.

7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

I think this is PR genius. It will upset some minority of people, but earns Curry brownie points with a large swathe of casual fans. It humanizes both the player and the team, and makes the player more marketable for endorsement deals. And it's free and looks totally organic. And, even though it's a transparent marketing move, it is immune to criticism because anyone who objects is beaten down for being a hater of children. Plus, even though a 2-year-old doesn't know what the heck is going on, 10 years from now she'll watch clips of the video and appreciate that her father had her up there. It's a total win.

But, not everyone can do this. Bachelors can't win with this, even if they have kids. Married men who also have illegitimate children probably can't win with this either. Curry can avail himself of the opportunity because he kept his nose clean.

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

OK, I think we're reaching for things to complain about now. And just turn off ESPN. It does you no good.

9. FTW Rockets FTW

Curry is just riding his brand now in whichever way he can. Bringing his kid to a game 1 post game is dumb and seriously pathetic

It's not like it's the final of a successful championship run.

10. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="http://t.co/hKm7xiCfth">pic.twitter.com/hKm7xiCfth</a></p>&mdash; Robby Kalland (@RKalland) <a href="https://twitter.com/RKalland/status/600881927671980033">May 20, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

11. qetwr111

qetwr111 Member

Lol I swear some of you that are pissed at this are just jealous that Dwight can't do this.

12. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Come on fam

13. houseofglass21

This was so tacky of him. Look at me everyone, I have a kid, I'm so endearing, let my team continue to set illegal screens and cheat to win games.

14. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

Why so you can hear all the stupid ass questions they ask the players. It's like the same 5 questions every night and most of them are either common sense answers or a question trying to stir something up that the players don't answer. I think post game interviews are a waste of time. Players and coaches answer questions with robotic responses

15. ipaman

ipaman Member

press conference table and room ain't big enough

16. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

Why the hell is this in the GARM? And why the hell is this a story? and What the actual ****?

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Let's not pile on hate here. That Riley girl is cute, she isn't pretty but usually those can grow into beauties.

IDK why Curry took her to the presser but it's his freedom.

18. professorjay

professorjay Member

Clutchfans has to cry about every single minor thing it can find. I thought we already covered it all but CF continues to top itself.

19. Scarface281

Scarface281 Member

Funny, but this is a topic on many sports sites.

20. professorjay

professorjay Member

Sure, but everyone here complains about how the media loves Curry, hates the Rockets, etc and yet still read the same sites and stories and bring it over here so it's par for the course.