1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Stein] Thomas Robinson could be traded to either Chicago or Cleveland

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by aaly1130, Jun 26, 2013.

1. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

He is a very athletic small forward that can rebound with the best of them. If he ever learns how to play offense the guy will be a stud. Problem is he probably won't amount to much until year 3 or 4 of his career.

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

#19 or 20? No go for Adetukunbo? #19 and 20 are Schroeder and Nogueira territory.

3. MVPCrawford

MVPCrawford Member

The bulls would never part with Mirotic for TRob. If Mirotic was in this year's draft, he'd probably be in the top 5.

4. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

What's the hold up here? Two offers, one is the 19th pick, one is the 20th... Seems easy to me. Take the 19th pick... Lets get this over with!

5. TheFreak

TheFreak Member

The same Patterson who was traded for a #5 pick in a strong draft?

6. oakdogg

oakdogg Member

F off. Carl Herrera has done more for this site than you ever will. Don't start lecturing the dude.

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

This site is bigger than any of its individual members. Anyone can lecture Carl Herrera, because he can be extremely annoying.

1 person likes this.
  8. Rockets_12

Rockets_12 Member

This... I think the hold up is Cleveland. I think they have an offer from Dallas and are deciding. I think we'll have a trade at most by tomorrow afternoon. Whether that be T-Rob to CHI or CLE..

BTW People need to chill, its a forum. Ya'll are getting upset over each others opinions. Just get over it. People think differently...

1 person likes this.
  9. megastahr

megastahr Member

I dont care what you say at all....you contribute even less. I dont spend my time trolling 90% forum. CH has ruined his rep.

10. megastahr

megastahr Member

Yah by the kings. Cause they are a joke.

Find me one analyst or insider that is even remotely credible. That would say Patterson could fetch a first rounder in the draft.

11. megastahr

megastahr Member

hold up is probably because the deal is dependent on players dropping or not dropping. Like cavs agreed to deal the 19th pick as long as the prospects they want are no longer there.

I would imagine.

And I am not getting upset over anything...just sick of seeing the same thing over and over and over. It gets old, id block him but I would just see people responding every other page anyway.

12. oakdogg

oakdogg Member

You take this too serious in your war on trolls and all this BS. It's like it's your life. Go outside. Get a girl. Carl Herrera may have disagreed with your opinion; however, I don't believe he can ever classify as a troll. His opinions are almost always well thought out and supported by facts. Unlike most of you posters, I read more than I write on Clutchfans, and Carl Herrera is one of the few posters I enjoy reading.

13. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

CH's lackie is jumping in. Everybody watch out! Got a badass over here!

1 person likes this.
  14. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

15. Chamillionaire

the anticipation of it all. something's gonna happen soon. at least by tomorrow night. :mad:

16. hizzobbes

hizzobbes Member

Truth. I lurked for a while but only recently have I been actively posting on this site and I've seen some good things and a lot of annoying things from Carl.

These are open discussion forums and I don't think we owe anyone any reverence no matter their rep or post count. If you're being obnoxious or say something stupid you're going to get called out. That's the internet.

17. oakdogg

oakdogg Member

I apologize for my adversarial approach. We're all fans of the same team. Guess I was just trying to voice support for one of my favorite posters but did it the wrong way. I've got nothing against megastar - in fact, I'm not familiar enough with his posts to qualify as an adequate judge.

18. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Interesting indeed, I cant wait to see what tricks ole Morey has under his sleeves.

19. arjun

arjun Member

People overrate draft picks..once the player is actually picked and avgs 4pts and 3reb first half of the season every writes them off as busts.

20. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Nothing will happen until tomorrow.