1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

State your case, place your vote

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Oct 24, 2016.

?

Who are you voting for President?

1. Hillary Clinton

64.3%
  2. Gary Johnson

8.0%
  3. Evan McMullin

3.6%
  4. Jill Stein

1.8%
  5. Donald Trump

9.8%
  6. Won't be voting

10.7%
  7. Write-in candidate

1.8%
  1. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How many people go into politics that aren't self-centered? Running for president of the free world doesn't really jive with humility. I guess I'm cynical, but it takes stones to think highly enough of yourself to think you can lead 319 million people

2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I'm putting it on the record. I'm hoping for a weak Clinton win, followed by impeachment, an indictment, a guilty charge, and some time served. Tim Kaine would take over because I think he's decent. His views are very much in line with mine and seems very moderate in a field full of crazies without the corruption baggage.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  3. Roxfreak724

Roxfreak724 Member

I'm voting for Joe Exotic bu that wasn't a polls option

4. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I early voted today.

Another year... another 3rd party candidate.

I was a speck of green in a sea of red.

ipaman likes this.
  5. SunsRocketsfan

Definitely voting for Mickey Mouse this year.

6. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

I actually think there are self sacrificing people that go into politics as opposed to a sell serving person like Hillary. I believe she would shoot her own mother to be president if nobody would find out.

7. CCorn

CCorn Member

So... how many times have you guys voted?

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Only six times today. I'm hoping to get out to vote another 10 times tomorrow.

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

My ACORN compatriots are doing God's Work as we speak. We're also on the lookout for pasty skinny white dudes dressed up in pimp outfits.

Sneaky little devils.

CometsWin likes this.
  10. CCorn

CCorn Member

Yea. I managed 3 mail in ballots today. Also managed 2 votes at the same location today. Lady totally fell for the fake mustache and the make America great again shirt!

11. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Why? The job is frustrating, stressing, limiting of your freedom and doesn't pay that well.

12. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Tuesday(Nov 8) cannot come fast enough, this election season is way too long. Hillary is not good but Trump really sucks. Voted for Hillary and hope she wins.

13. okierock

I hope it is because the believe they can have a positive impact on society.. you know being self sacrificing and all. That seems to me like a better choice than a brain damaged sociopath or a deranged narcissist.

The job has paid the Clintons VERY well and Obama hasn't done too shabby either but his wealth generation seems a bit more on the up and up than the Clintons.

14. Dubious

Ms. Clinton has been involved in public causes for 40 years, I don't know why the weight of ego and money is put upon her so heavily. She has a long and proven track record of service.

15. okierock

Because she has a tendency to do things that cause investigations and then the evidence either disappears, is willfully destroyed or she "can't recall". Most of these things are related to doing things that improve her financial situation or are an attempt to hide something... it may be nothing that she is hiding but she sure does try hard to keep it hidden. The other thing with her is just a general lack of trust when she has been caught lying bold faced to the American people on multiple occasions like her husband was.

The Clintons are just kinda shady.

16. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Is Deez Nuts still on the ballot?

17. Dubious

1. You do understand the political climate in this country right? Both sides, if you're opponent has more popularity or power, you attack it on all fronts. You use your own political power to initiate investigations. If Ms. Clinton and Bill are so evil why over 35 years of all out investigation have they not been charged with anything but not calling oral sex sexual relations? Ken Starr had the full weight of the DOJ and an unlimited Congressional budget and filed no charges. It's just political propaganda, politics as usual. You should at least extend to her "innocent until proven guilty", that's the American way.

18. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They always are, brother.

19. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

The more I learn about Hillary`s antics, the more I don't want her to be President. I cannot vote for Trump because he is a buffoon. I don't want to waste a vote on the others so I am stuck between these 2.........Jeez, is this the best we can do. I would prefer not to vote but that's not the right thing to do........I guess I am going with the lesser of two evils :mad:

20. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

it's not politics as usual - it's politics in the age of a post-truth party that doesn't put its country first.