1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Starting 2B for the All-Star Game

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Nick, Jun 15, 2015.

1. awc713

awc713 Member

i dont really care about all of KC starting. I care more about that fact that this game decides home field in the World Series. What a stupid idea. Shameful that they have yet to change it. Makes a mockery of October.

2. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

With league-wide inter-league play, its basically become a slightly lesser version of the NBA's conference system.

Might as well just give it to whomever has the best record.

If they went back to the "old" system (simply alternating it every year), I'd also think that was not an ideal solution.

3. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

If 8 royals are starting... the A.L will lose the all-star game and lose home-filed advantage.

Thanks fans and thanks Ned Yost. Congrats to the Royals fans who voted.... good job. Have fun seeing your team on the field! lol

4. Buck Turgidson

Nobody cares about All-Star Games the minute they start, even less the minute they're done.

5. Dirt Road

Dirt Road Member

I agree with this 100%.

6. The Beard

The Beard Contributing Member

Maybe some don't, but some do

I've always enjoyed watching the All Star Game

7. spence99

spence99 Member

Wonder what the chances are that someone has hacked the voting and is making sure to vote all the Royals in. This seems more likely to me than a bunch of Royals fans voting for all their players.

8. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

the Cardinals did it!

9. PhiSlammaJamma

I don't mind the people who stuff the ballots on their own accord as a fan, we all done it, but when orchestrated on a mass level for multiple players, then the perpetrators are ruining it for everyone including their own players. I hope that the Royals players do the honorable thing and step down if they are not deserving. Yes. We all as fans have the ability to change the vote, we have that power, and we probably will try, but we shouldn't have too.