1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stare at Boobs for Better Health

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rocketsjudoka, Feb 23, 2011.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

An interesting study but I don't think many men need to be prodded to take this advice.

http://www.themedguru.com/20091206/newsfeature/stare-boobs-longer-life-study-86131320.html

Stare at boobs for longer life: Study

Frankfurt, Germany, December 6 -- A rather bizarre study carried out by German researchers suggests that staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and increases their life expectancy.

According to Dr. Karen Weatherby, a gerontologist and author of the study, gawking at women’s breasts is a healthy practice, almost at par with an intense exercise regime, that prolongs the lifespan of a man by five years.

She added, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female, is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out."

A five-year research on 500 men
    Researchers at three hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany did an in-depth analysis of 200 healthy males over a period of five years. Half the volunteers were instructed to ogle at the breasts of women daily, while the rest were told to refrain from doing so.

At the close of the study, the researchers noted that the men who stared at the breasts of females on a regular basis exhibited lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and lesser episodes of coronary artery [a blood vessel that carries oxygenated blood away from the heart to the body.] disease.

Sexual desire linked to better blood circulation
    The researchers declared that sexual desire gives rise to better blood circulation that signifies an overall improved health.

Weatherby explained the concept stating, "Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation. There's no question: Gazing at breasts makes men healthy.

"Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years."

In addition, she also recommended that men over 40 should gaze at larger breasts daily for 10 minutes.

The German research is believed to be published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!
    Supporting Member

NEXT TIME I get sued for sexual harassment, this will be part of my case.

3. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

I guess I'm already in great health.

4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost Member
    Supporting Member

IM GONNA LIVE FOREVER

5. dback816

dback816 Member

Well then

Time to change my Desktop picture from generic artsy crap to Brooklyn Decker

6. trustme

trustme Member

Wow...this is supposed to be a medical article? And they can't even get their basic anatomy right?

(Unless they were defining 'artery' instead of 'coronary artery,' which is what they should have defined)

7. Landlord Landry

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  8. Jontro

Jontro Member

Bookmarking and sending article to the gf... and all my other hot female acquaintances.

9. weslinder

weslinder Member

Just men over 40? What about us younger guys?

10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

Its never too early to start habits that will improve your health!

11. Wakko67

Wakko67 Member

Great. I've been trying to live a more healthy lifestyle anyway. Going to have to increase my viewing time. :grin:

12. tested911

tested911 Member

I feel better already... Now I can tell the wife "Hey it's for my Health"

13. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

Which group did they consider the control group, the ogglers or the ones that refrained?

It's believed to be published there? How do they not know?

And the research sounds like complete bs anyway.

EDIT: A search in the NEJM website for the author's name got no hits.

14. dmc89

dmc89 Member

Thanks for this. Now my team will feel better about ogling our gorgeous waitress.

15. ClutchCityReturns

16. The Real Shady

There will always be scientist willing to conduct this study on a regular basis.

17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

Not surprising but before we totally debunk this I think much much more research is needed!

18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

19. bnb

bnb Member

Lets hope that more than 24 hours of aerobics work-out every day is not too unhealthy.

EDIT -- damn you internet sleuths. Guess my over-exercising fears have been resolved, but, as Judoka noted, we should keep....ummm...looking at this.

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Internet Boobs count too?! Awesome.

Going to run a Half Marathon soon better get to training. 30 minute hooter watchin' to start. Better to start off slow, work my way up; I don't wanna over exert myself.