1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Staples center tickets?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CaptainRox, Mar 17, 2016.

1. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

Hey clutch fans brethren! I'm visiting family in Henderson, Nevada. Was considering driving myself and my cousin to LA for a clippers game! Never been to LA before, any suggestions on tickets? Nba.com, stub hub? Know a guy?

All tips in advance would be appreciated!

2. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

I assume you're going to a clipper game to boo them right???????

3. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

seatgeek.com

ticketjew.com

4. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

Of course! :grin:

But in all honesty, just taking my Nevada cousin to see his first NBA game. La is closer than Phx and **** utah

5. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

My friend Tim Anderson says the games are never sold out at nbatickets.com.

6. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

And this is where you redeemed yourself! Good luck!

7. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

if you know for sure you are going just hang near staples before tip and buy tickets on stuhub they will probably be the cheapest/safest best you will get.

I mean like 30-45 minutes to tip and you dont need to worry about getting the instant download tickets. StubHub has its main LA office about 3 blocks north of Staples on Fig so you can even pick up physical tickets as well.

Parking I tend to park in the lots down on 12th street between Hope and Grand. They are a little cheaper than the ones directly at staples and the ones that are part of LA Live. You will have to walk down a few blocks of course

I've gotten tickets super cheap before for Lakers/Clippers buy just buying them off of stubhub 30 mins to tip. I usually drive over to the stub hub ticket office first and buy the tickets on my phone as I am driving over.

8. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

Huh. This sounds really intriguing. Nuggets aren't a huge draw this year, but do you think I run the risk of them being sold out since it's a Sunday game? On Easter too!

I also wouldn't mind lower bowl seating either. Me and my cousin are both blind as bat Asians :grin:

9. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

I went to Game 7, Rockets vs. Lakers back in '08 or '09. Was wearing my Maxwell jersey. Someone threw a beer at me. Fun times in the upper deck.

10. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

NO WAY! The andersons got tickets?!

11. Freik

Freik Contributing Member

How'd they get tickets?