1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

stalkers...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by OmegaSupreme, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

tuesday is fine.

2. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure Josh would be down to play again as well. I could ask my other friend too, the one that played with us a couple of times at the apartments. He'd definitely help in the size department. He's 6'3" but plays the perimeter game so he'd cause some nice matchup problems in D League.

As far as practice, I'm completely free as of Tuesday (the 9th). Just let me know.

3. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Ya'll just couldn't make the cut. :p

4. rusHour

rusHour Contributing Member

when: tuesday, time: ??, where: ??, who:??

im good for tuesday

5. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

tuesday is cool. lance and prax showing up to try out as well?

6. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

where am i suppose to be sat night? address por favor.

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

tuesday, where?

i have to find my jersey. and i need to buy new shoes, and decide what arm band i want to wear.

8. rusHour

if still available, and biggie would know more, we could go back to the apt some of us have went to in the past. ive tried to contact biggie about it via IM a couple times but have had no luck so far. if we decide to go here, i can again email everyone the map.

yea and dont forget to look for your shot thats been lost since day 1 :D

#28 rusHour, May 6, 2006
    Last edited: May 6, 2006
  9. OmegaSupreme

ouch. still can't forget that guy dunking all over you (or did he miss) the first season in the "c" league, kam. :D did you have to have his right nut surgically removed from your cornea? :D just phocking with ya.

i have a lot to make up for after the first and second seasons... that is... if i make the team since more folks want to try out. i won't be disappointed if i don't make it... maybe i'll be a groupie alongside biggie or something. i think everybody who wants to play should get an equal chance since this is a team that formed on a message board with... well... i don't know how many members. there's always room for improvement.

biggie get your mfa on the board and give a map to the folks.

btw... i saw the dude who performed layup drills on every team from "a ball and a prayer" walking downtown in the tunnels. i'd lock his mfa down. :mad: i think he recognized me but he scurried off into an elevator before i could say something.

rush... is "mo' betta blues" playin'? after "c" league and his injury, i'm sure he would have enjoyed "d" league a lot more.

10. Lance Berkman

Lance Berkman Member

fa sho

11. BiGGieStuFF

Well the apartment is free any night really. Just show up there. The guards are slacking and not enforcing any resident rules. I've been busy with a friend's wedding all week and weekend and finally getting to post now. I most likely won't be able to join the league with you guys anymore. As much as I want to I've got a lot on the table lately and my healthy is beginning to suffer as well. I definitely cannot add another task on board that might stress it.

Anyway, There definitely seems to be enough people interested. I suggest though Rush that you wait to get PM's from people to distribute the map. Don't want more people showing up there unexpectedly and the place would be packed and full. Tuesdays and Thursdays are when my friends play. Seems to be others joining in though so it's a pretty good mix. You'll actually might see some of the guys who knocked us out of the playoffs playing there from time to time too.

12. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

just FYI, i was there Thursday and they said they changed it to Mondays and Thursdays b/c tuesdays are way too packed.

by the way, i really think you guys should look into that place i mentioned on the first page. i'll do some more research and see if the lights come on after 8.

13. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

where's the apt at?

14. Lance Berkman

Lance Berkman Member

what time tuesday?

15. Lance Berkman

Lance Berkman Member

or is it monday since van said tuesday is too full?

16. rusHour

you need a code to get into the apt...the reason I was asking biggie.

we could find another place, or go to the place van mentioned, but Im not sure where everyone resides so it could be a bit of a travel for some no matter where we go. the apt seems to be a good middle point within houston to go but again we would need the code to get in. also, tuesday might not be a good day since its short notice now (no matter what day we pick, we dont want it toooo busy)

17. BiGGieStuFF

Code to the apartment is nice but knocking does just as well :D

18. Lance Berkman

Lance Berkman Member

lets go ladies

roll call?

im pumped

19. rusHour

i could knock but id rather not rely on knocking to be stuck outside...if you could email me the code so me and the guys can set up a day to play it would be appreciated. thanks

20. OmegaSupreme

still on today? time?

lvm, rush.