1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SPOTRAC] Rockets 2023 Offseason Preview

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Mar 29, 2023.

1. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

an alternative opinion = exclusion? I don’t understand. You’re right, I’m wrong. You stay, I’m gone.

Got it. Society (sic) 2022.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

if the rockets and harden reunite this summer, whether you want to sign up or not makes no difference. Being right or wrong is something you brought up. In your own words, you're not signing up for it. Good for you. You don't have to watch. It's that simple

3. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

I may not be signing up up front but I will be there for the team on the floor in the Fall.

4. Magicsaint

Magicsaint Member

I never mentioned anything about team continuing to tank next year also. But this year it seems quite obvious they are because they want Victor, which even Tillman himself implied by his “pray for Victor” comment. Team tanking purposely to get higher draft pick is nothing new to the NBA. And, what the team needs currently is a toss up and matter of many different perspectives. I personally would like to see how Rockets fair in the draft before even thinking about team committing big contract to any veteran.

5. carl_herrera

carl_herrera Member

The point is that we are tanking right now primarily by having no veterans and no top 100 players on our roster.

Not wanting to acquire any veteran top 100 player when you have $60M in cap space == wanting to continue the tank into next season.

Zen Tabak likes this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

[​IMG]

Zen Tabak likes this.
  7. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Yesterday. All my troubles seemed so far away. Oh, I believe. In yesterday.

8. Damion Laverne

NEW COACH, PLS