1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Sports] Who would make a better tight end. Shaq or Lebron

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CCorn, May 20, 2020.

?

Better TE

1. Shaq

2. Lebron

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree with this post. While size and strength helps the skills sets aren't quite the same.

Asian Sensation likes this.
  2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Agreed.

A lot of Shaq’s game was predicated on his physical dominance over guys much lighter than him. In the NFL, there are whole squads of guys bigger than him bearing down on him.

For the record, I think Dream was the GOAT center. But if Shaq would have focused on diet, exercise and gotten his FT’s in the 70% range, he would easily be in the top 5 GOAT conversation.

#22 Xerobull, May 22, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020
  3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

ShaQ could be a great Football player I just think it would have to be as a DE or OT he was still a great athlete at that size and weight.