1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sports bars or restaurants that are airing Rockets games?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 12, 2012.

1. DdotConrad503

DdotConrad503 Member

Anywhere near Cypress or Katy?

2. B

B Contributing Member

Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
    19910 Park Row Drive
    Katy, TX 77449
    Crossing at Fry Road‎
    (281) 579-7541

3. Raj Da Dodge

Raj Da Dodge Member

lemme know if can confirm on this location I live in this area as well.

4. B

B Contributing Member

I watched the game at El Dorado last night. They had three of the four tvs on Alabama vs LSU, and one on the Rockets. If it isn't on when you get there, just ask and they will set up one of the tvs for you.

1 person likes this.
  5. Joekn

Joekn Rookie

I live in the Washington area - to sum up 7 pages of posts related to this...

In the Washington area...Your options are:

Canyon Creek
    Jax's Grill

I have called 360 sports bar, bw3s, and kung fu bar. None have comcast. I have been going to Canyon Creek, but want to find a better place in the area. Its like $6 a beer. I went there ate food and spent like 30$ watching the game by myself lol. There is a lot of people that show up for the game though at Canyon Creek...

6. Rokman

Rokman Member

I live on the west side of town and so far the only place I found that has the game is the Fox and Hound on Westheimer in between Kirkwood and Wilcrest. Great bar, been going there for years and they had it on multiple big screen T.V.'s. It was also good to see a lot of people paying attention and getting excited about the Rockets again. I Just wish places like Buffalo Wild Wings and The Derrick Tavern would get their act together and get Comcast.

7. NateNate

NateNate Member

Did they have the sound to the game on??

8. niquil05

niquil05 Member

Mezzanine lounge has all the games with sound!

Also they were doing a raffle after the game giving away ticket Texans Game, Rockets Home opener and Bacardi party including 2 bottles.. you go a raffle ticket for each item you bought..

9. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I can confirm Guadalajara in downtown on 1201 fannin has it. I went there on saturday night.

It's a small area in bar that has it. Postgame show is done right across so added treat seeing calvin murphy.

Thanks again to B for posting the map. Good work.

10. noxiousdog

noxiousdog Member

I can confirm this location. They had both nights and had them on their largest screens.

The 99/1093 location says they have it, but I didn't hit that one.

11. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

Mezzanine is a great place for sports always has both Rockets and Texans games. they have NFL package and Comcast just to show Rockets games.

12. Pete the Cheat

if anyone is in to bad mexican food, Cafe Adobe has comcast

13. kgw

kgw Member

They're at 1971 W. TC Jester. Phone is 713-864-3944. They had $2 drafts on opening night.

When I mentioned them, I wasn't noting any specific date (e.g. competing with football or soccer games). But they do have Comcast.

14. Pipe

Pipe Contributing Member

I didn't ask any questions, but I noticed that the Berryhills at Buffalo Speedway @ Westpark had Comcast boxes next to their tvs.

15. DdotConrad503

DdotConrad503 Member

Thanks man

16. B

B Contributing Member

T-Bones, Escalante's, Fox and Hound, and Mezzanine have been added to the spreadsheet and map.

Anyone know of locations in the Woodlands, Kingwood, Cypress or Pearland area? I'm sure there have to be some places in those areas with Comcast.

17. Jake's

Jake's Member

Jake's Philly Steaks and Rockets Games

Jake's Philly Steaks will be airing all Rocket Games (2944 Chimney Rock between Westheimer and Richmond, west side, 713-781-1962). We had Clutch fan crowds Friday night and Saturday and for tonight's game we will be extending Happy Hour Prices and we will have a sandwich special...any Large Sandwich, Fry, Fountain Drink (free refills)...$ 9.99! Thank You. The Management.

18. Illegal Machine

^ This. There is a Stadia an BWW off of 288. Neither have CSN.

HALP!

19. ChrisBC07

ChrisBC07 Member

Any bars in Houston carry CSN?

Has anybody had any luck finding a place in Houston that shows Rockets games? I am not able to, for I have DirecTV. Any info would be great :grin:

Go Rockets! Red Nation!

20. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Champps in Uptown says they show Rockets games (confirmed they have Comcast).