1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Splash n grab] Maxine's whataburger bully

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I wasn't arguing with you, I was just clarifying our position....but somehow you saw that as me disagreeing with you and that is just more evidence to support the idea that maybe you aren't fit to be determining meaning from things that are said.

2. body slam

body slam Member

you can do whatever you want I really don't care, but isn't voting straight ticket for the reason you gave kind of like labeling and not look at each issue?

3. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

ummm maybe he's a behind the closet dem?:)

cml750 likes this.
  4. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

i see what ya did there.... nice attempt to change the topic and tryin to make a lame analogy

5. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

its weird to me how much someone can be so hung up on labels instead of issues. all you have done is try to make it about me. you are way too hung up on labels and "classifying" instead of issues.

im left of democrats on some issues and to the right on others. i know this is difficult for you to grasp, but just because people are against trump does not mean they "only take their talking points from dems". again, if that was the case then the vast majority of this country are dems.

i dont care how you represent me. you are obviously hung up on "classifying" (your word, not mine) and labeling, which imo shows your partisanship. i disagree with your initial claim that i "only take my talking points from dems". like i said, that is idiotic. all you have done since then is intentionally mis-quote me and try to make it about labels. at least boreby is actually trying to argue about issues. again, youre just trying to make it about me and silly partisan politics.

6. jo mama

nope. its a protest vote against trump and the republican party. i never in my life voted straight ticket or even for majority democrats until 2016.

superfob likes this.
  7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

You are the one who declared you are NOT a democrat. I asked about that. You labeled yourself breh.
    geez
    Here you seem to care very much. This is what I was reacting to.

So I stopped making assumptions that you classified as lies (wtf)

All I did was ask you a question about why you labeled yourself not a Democrat when I saw Democrat talking points. Don't understand why you were not happy to explain. TIL

8. jo mama

you said i "only repeat dem talking points" and asked me to "classify" myself. again, its idiotic to say i "only repeat dem talking points".

you are the one obsessed with "classifying" and labeling instead of discussing issues. you have about a half dozen posts now focused on my political affiliation...its weird.

you cant even discuss issues...its entirely about me...sad.

no, you intentionally edited the post you quoted to make it look like i said something other than i did. very dishonest of you.

and what democrat talking points exactly? im not on the democrat talking point email list so im curious. are you upset because i pointed out that trump said a bunch of racist crap? i didnt need "democrat talking points" to understand that what he said was incredibly racist. look, im sure when it comes to criticizing trump there are plenty of things we are aligned on, but to say that someone who criticizes trump is "only repeating dem talking points" is again, idiotic.

#108 jo mama, Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    FranchiseBlade likes this.
  9. Bandwagoner

that's just like your opinion man
    asking one question is not obsessed. It's gone on this long because you claimed I was idiotic.

edited for clarity. You are way to reactionary for a real conversation to happen right now.

10. jo mama

you have roughly a half dozen posts in this thread inquiring about my political affiliation. seems obsessive to me, but as you said "thats just like my opinion man".

not likely.

its too bad you feel that way. i keep asking you to discuss actual issues instead of your weird hang-ups about political affiliation and "dem talking points". at the least, id be curious to see which democratic talking points you are referring to so i know what you are talking about when you say i "only repeat dem talking points".

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

You joke about hanging black people. . . .well you deserve worse than that

Whypipo Whypipoing

Rocket River

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Sure but did that actually happen or is that just "fake news" in an effort to justify a 30 year old triggered by the sight of someone who appeared to have different political beliefs than him based on a hat they were wearing who then assaulted and robbing a child?

13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think a 16 yr saying something is more likely .. . than the site of a hat sending someone off
    Then again . . the MAGA hat wearers only require the site of non white skin to set them off
    so . . .. there is that

Rocket River

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Of course you'd attack the kid that got attacked and defend the triggered 30 year old, because tribalism. SMH peak current year.

cml750 likes this.
  15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

You are simply defending your tribe on the constant . . .

Rocket River

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

My "tribe" isn't involved in this kiddo. I'm criticizing the actions of a 30 year old man who got triggered by a hat and decided to attack a child. There's nothing at all defensible about those actions.....even if you try to invent some racist comments by the kid that almost certainly didn't happen or there would be some evidence of it. The video clearly shows the 30 year old only being pissed off by the hat, not anything the kid allegedly said....and if the kid really said those things, he'd have mentioned it in his rant.

cml750 likes this.
  17. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

If folks are cherrypicking anecdotal evidence...

18. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

offensive but true? lol

19. Bandwagoner

he was probably drunk. He's a real POS. Unworthy of any defense or pushing fake stories about minors.

[​IMG]

20. cml750

cml750 Member

The left never ceases to amaze me! lol, now they are just making up stuff now to justify a 30 year old attacking a kid. The thing is even if the kid did say something(he obviously didn't), it is still not justification for a 30 year old to attack a 16 year old.