1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Spinoff question from last nights episode of Entourage.. Medical Mary Jane

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tbplayer22, Jul 16, 2007.

1. tbplayer22

tbplayer22 Member

Ok California people. Just how easy is it for ya'll to get a doctor to get you one of those cards for the medical mary jane? Does anybody have one of those cards and how common place is it? I'm just curious because Entourage is of course just television. But it just made me think about the fact that there are probably plenty of docs in Cali that would write that prescription off to anyone famous simply because they are famous and not actually sick. Ala Snoop Dog's ability to get out of his last arrest, because he had a prescription do to I anxiety.

Texas people.. Everyone start mailing your Congressman pushing to pass this law ASAP. LOL.

2. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

I have a friend who went to a party at Bill Mahr's house and said that the prescribed weed WILL make you bugg out like Johnny.

I hear it is pretty easy to get.

3. Party Boy

Party Boy Member

I'm in San Francisco, and its super easy here. You can even look in the yellow pages for a doctor who'll write one for you. It usually costs about $50-100 for a "doctor visit" and "consultation" in their office.

I've seen lots of 19-21 year olds at cannibis clubs who have suffer from migraines, etc.