1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Spanoulis, Nachbar and Langhi's suck: mostly mental or physical

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Nov 26, 2008.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

don't forget my elipses, I love me some elipses...................................wooooohooooo.............................

DD

#41 DaDakota, Nov 26, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

^ cool. I see you also learned the trick of not responding until the post count puts your reply on the top of the page.

you're learning, young Padawan.

you need to learn better cut-downs though. "tried to be nice to you." what the hell does that mean. sounds high-schoolish to me.

3. heypartner

too late on the edit.

it's ok, though. not like it was rivetting conversation or anything. The self-flattering come-back in the new post is kinda high-schoolish, too.

4. DaDakota

Supporting Member

It means that you come into threads and snipe when you have whined like a little Beyotch in chat....oh please Mr. DD....don't snipe me on things I said...yadda...yadda...yadda....

I pity you.

DD

#44 DaDakota, Nov 26, 2008
  5. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Well. at least I can edit and haven't been using up bandwidth for 12 years and not contributed a single nickel to the site.

Come on you skin flint chip in, be a part of the community that you pretend to love.

Send in some money...get editing abilities.....

DD

6. heypartner

three edits...you're on a roll DD...obviously you're not completelly sure how to cut me down. Don't try so hard, young Padawan. The first one was fine. At least it showed some guts.

7. DaDakota

Supporting Member

You going to contribute to the site HP? Don't you want to support all the hard work that the crew has put in over the years?

Why don't you want to help out? You have certainly spent enough time here....between bannings.

DD

8. heypartner

I really hit a nerve, I guess. Now you're trying to play some last Ace card, when you don't really know what you're talking about, just reaching as mistruths. high-schoolish again.

sorry, gotta run. hot date.

9. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Yeah sure, hot date LOL.....don't wear that powder blue hat tough guy.

And don't forget to send in your contribution so you can edit.....

DD

#49 DaDakota, Nov 26, 2008
  10. heypartner

You have no idea. Keviin happens to be the lucky motherf!cker out of how many in the lineup this night alone. Maybe you have to have been there but really I am real person with real insecurities, but the one thing I know for sure, free of doubt, that I am F!cking bieatutifull (You are welcome to visit us, just to verify, and against Kevin's advice, i ask that you please do in fact, bring your wife!!) Please have the balls enough to meet us at the NUggets game on sunday!!!

11. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

HP has definitely mellowed down a lot after he moved to Colorado. :D

12. huflungpu

huflungpu Member

This was my fantasy lineup this year. We're doing really shi*ty especially since 4 in my starting lineup are retired

C - Pete Chilcutt
    F - Steve Novak
    F - Matt Bullard
    G - Bob Sura
    G - Matt Maloney

Bench
    Brent Price
    Dan Langhi
    Steve Novak
    Vag Spanoulis
    Eric Piatkowski
    Ryan Bowen
    Shane Battier

13. heypartner

christ...i told the gf to read DD's comment for laughs. oops. not really a good idea on second thought.

that said, she was right about you coming for the Nuggets game on Sunday, DD. "man up" let's go!