1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

south park: season 14

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ryan_98, Mar 8, 2010.

1. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I rather enjoyed it as well, thought it was lots of fun.

2. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Wow. That episode was just dumb. All in all this season has been a miss for me. Aside from the LeBron spoof I hardly laughed. Poor and Stupid was barely funny. Insheepshion seemed more like they made it because they didn't like the movie and less because it is funny. The coon stuff was just dumb. This episode just closed off a very mediocre season. Ugh. Maybe they'll be better next year.

3. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

My thoughts exactly. I don't remember seasons being this short. Probably cause the only episode I remember was the Medical Fried Chicken one.

Really disappointed, not even going to waste my time on the the last two episodes I haven't watched yet.