1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Some issues between Harden and Howard (don't hang out anymore)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, May 24, 2015.

1. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

You came here proclaiming yourself a Bucks fan. Coming into another fanbase's home and constantly calling people scum and similar other names for what they post about their own team is ridiculous TO ME.

2. KlutchQT

Lololol. Well done.

1 person likes this.
  3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

[​IMG]

4. malakas

malakas Member

Please show me the posts that I constantly call people scum out of the blue? And please show me the posts that I dont' act like a Rockets fan in the forum? And please show me the posts that I don't support the team?

Calling out idiots who want to run out the most legit insider of the forum is ridiculous? Or calling out the hypocrisy of people begging cyber during trading seasons and calling him a sadistic malicious liar now?
    Is that all you got on me?
    Right ok.

1 person likes this.
  5. Rockston

Rockston Member

Just stop, your nose is brown enough man.

6. tws011

tws011 Member

I'll give you a Fore for that.

7. Rockston

Rockston Member

Seriously? This is your retort? We are a Rockets forum and while your information is enlightening in most cases I STILL don't see why this news couldn't wait until after the series if it has indeed been going on for as long as you proclaimed it.

Thanks for the 20 page clusterf*!#.

8. malakas

malakas Member

Yes I see, appreciating is called sucking up now. I prefer being this than a bipolar hypocrite.

9. KlutchQT

I'm not about to go back through your posts to find all of the name-calling and directives to people on what they should and shouldn't post here, but it's well documented. Additionally, I never said you didn't "act like a Rockets fan" -- I simply stated that you showed up here around the trade DL and introduced yourself here as a diehard Bucks fan who just follows the Rockets, looking for insider info on deals.

Carry on, tho.

10. KlutchQT

"Show me where I name-call! I never name-call!"

LOLLLL.

11. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Lol you guys are fighting on the internet. Probably constantly refreshing to reply and 1+ the other .. rofl .. its memorial day

12. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Got him!

13. malakas

malakas Member

I see you still went throught my post history. And seems the only "incriminating" post you found is my very first post where I clearly say that I also follow the Rockets? lmao
    I never hid I had another team I support.
    If being a fan of two NBA teams that play in different conferences and only meet twice a season is beyond your understanding then whatever.
    You are free to put me on ignore as a "not homer enough" Rocket fan.

14. Rockston

Rockston Member

Quoted for the lulz.

15. malakas

malakas Member

Yes the truth hurts. LOLLLL
    :rolleyes:

16. dream2clips

dream2clips Member

Seriously? This is your issue?

People literally create threads on here begging for any morsel of information from the guy. Soliciters aren't asking for it to be triangulated; they are starved for any bit of information that might not be public or might give them a leg-up on the next real bit of news.

Now you want him to self-censor release times like he's some PR guy? How about you take issue with the immaturity and the run-with-it-at-all-costs mentality of forum members.

If I tell you it's a record hot day today, and you run with that on a global-warming, Glacier melting, world is ending trip....that's on YOU breh. C'mon. Get real.

17. malakas

malakas Member

He was the one who started attacking me. Seems he finds cleansing the forum of not only-rocket fans is his duty. I didn't even quote or addresed him before he started.
    Whatever.

18. ibm

ibm Member

rumors aside, harden being the #1 guy on the team lacks leadership in my mind is a non-disputable thing.

there are vocal leaders, and there are those who lead by example. not everyone was born vocal, but you never see tim duncan take one play off - on either side of the floor. same cant be said about harden. fact.

he doesnt seem a vocal leader on the floor. other than his stir-the-pot gesture (and that may not be original), how many times have you seen him try to rally the troops on the floor, either vocally or through body language? leading by example? well taking plays off, especially on the defensive end which requires more effort, sure isnt leading.

how sad it is not to winning the mvp trophy after all? very sad indeed. so i am just gonna recover from the sorrows and coast after we passed by the mavs. oh now its the gsw, led by the voted-in mvp. i'd better show the world who the real mvp is by doing what olajuwan did to robinson. sigh, game 2 ended on an embarrassing note. hoe unfortunate. so game 3 i came out flat (hangover or not) again.

ok,,, it's just my theory that harden is just too much full of himself and cannot be the true alpha dog on a team. it may or may not have any truth in it. but we will see game 4. and we will see the next few seasons. if this rockets team can win it all with harden being the #1 guy, i'd be more than happy to eat crow.

19. KlutchQT

Many, honestly. I think a lot of this gets missed if you're just relying on the broadcast.

20. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

If there are many, maybe you can provide an example? Even an anecdotal one?