1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Sealed indictment against trump basis of impeachment.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Spooner, May 13, 2017.

1. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Yea reading through threads is highly encouraged for conservative bros here. I didn't read a single post from anyone here that's treated this as real news and in fact reacted with a lot of skepticism. So seems like there's fake outrage at liberals over nothing. Meh.

No Worries likes this.
  2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Nice try, you and No Worries. Just look at FranchiseBlade and Deckard's first posts. They kind of try to distance themselves from it, yet then respond with "definitely interesting stuff" and "It's well deserved, if true. The man is unstable and a danger to the Republic, in my opinion."

So they're perpetuating the fake news and no doubt cheering for it to be true.

3. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I mean I guess if you want to have your liberal outrage for the day you can grasp those straws but that's on you.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I simply love to point out the liberals' unceasing hypocrisy. FranchiseBlade and Deckard are the poster-boys.

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

ish getting real?

6. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

So two? When you said "every single president since..." you meant two right? Is two such a big number that it was safer to go with "every single" instead of just saying "two?"

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Haven't seen anything to back this story up. Not yet. If there were any other sources to back this up in any meaningful way, they'd be all over the news. If there was anything to support this obscure source (and it is obscure, true or not), all the major (and minor) news outlets would be talking it up. So we wait. Again, I'll believe it when I see it and remain skeptical until something breaks. In my opinion, Trump will end up in deep, deep trouble between now and 2018. Whether this "reporting" has legs or not, I firmly believe that.

8. Nook

Nook Member

Clinton, Bush, Obama and now Trump.

9. Buck Turgidson

Person in question is white...

Bigtexxx does not need more facts.

(and yes, this story is ludicrous, just like him)

wouldabeen23 likes this.
  10. Spooner

Spooner Member

11. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Ahh. More anonymous "sources". With all the made up fake news the left propagated by using unnamed sources over the last year and a half, I give these kind of stories zero credibility.

Name names if legit. Otherwise, it's a load of BS.

12. edwardc

edwardc Member

Until there is real proof of this why are we even discussing this topic.

13. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

You miscounted. That is real ****ing sad bro.

14. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Sounds a little shaky.

15. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

If I say "I've heard this about every president since Clinton" when someone has already referenced Trump, there's only two other presidents you are saying you've heard it about. Clinton doesn't count as a president "since Clinton" and Trump was already being discussed. So two.

bobrek likes this.
  16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Agree with the consensus. Skeptical. I'm big into brand now with the news. If a paper with something to lose stands behind it, I'll pay attention.

17. edwardc

edwardc Member

18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The Harris county Republicans sound like a bunch of A-holes. In no way does the notion that "The American people voted for Trump" tag like constitute as a get out of jail free card for anything wrong Trump does from that point on. Just a jackass response. The GOP from the top down now just DGAF. I hope Republican voters are happy of what their party has come to.

Does calling for Impeachment do anything though.... no because it's Paul Ryan only who can impeach the president as the majority leader. This does nothing but allows Green to say "I called for his impeachment way before you guys did later on".

Article 1 in Nixons impeachment was obstruction of Justice I believe so of course Green has a point. If that crime got Nixon out of office there is no reason on earth why what Trump did last week shouldn't be held to the same standard.

It doesn't though with Ryan and the current GOP because they aren't patriotic Americans who care about the country. They only want tax cuts for the rich and that's it. Me or you or the constitution standing in their way ... they will run your Ass over to get their money. Seriously you are an idiot if you aren't rich and you vote Republican.

Invisible Fan and Deckard like this.
  19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

edwardc likes this.
  20. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I think Green moved a little prematurely. I want to get there too eventually. But, by trying to get in front of things he runs the risk of removing any ground for Republicans to later support impeachment because they went on record criticizing Green. I'd prefer Democrats wait for the groundswell.