1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Sealed indictment against trump basis of impeachment.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Spooner, May 13, 2017.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Teflon Don?

jsingles likes this.
  2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Folks, this is real.

3. Nook

Nook Member

Impeachment is thrown around way too freely.

I heard the same garbage about every single President since Bill Clinton was foolishly brought up on an impeachment bill 20 years ago.

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

To this thread's great credit, I don't really see anyone believing it.

If I can be harsh for a second, these two reporters, IMHO, aren't thread worthy. I'm really reading this "story" at this point as a liberal fantasy. The FBI raid, for instance, was real, but was unrelated, (by all evidence now, right?), to the big investigation. Cheers.

Hustle Town and wouldabeen23 like this.
  5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

If I had to guess based on their past sourced speculation, it's the Michael Flynn indictment that is out there likely to be served up reletively soon.

Also the charges for not reporting payments from a foreign government will likely be just paying a fine for the amount he was paid and then having to walk around with the "criminal" title tattooed on his head. That's why he was so eager to ask to immunity. He likely was trying to pull a fast one knowing he wasn't going to give up the president but wanted to secure his innocence.

I think in this case it is smarter to not give immunity to these guys because I just don't see them giving up Trump under any circumstance. They know he can't be charged as President and Ryan will never impeach him even if he did commit a crime. They know Flynn, Stone, Page etc will lie and purger themselves all day and every day too. Better to get them on the crimes they committed and see what you have on the entire campaign including Trump for the larger investigation.

B-Bob likes this.
  6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I thought crimes committed before Trump became President was fair game. Impeachable offense(s) can only happen once Trump became President.

Worst case for Trump would be ... IF ... Trump colluded with the Russians to hack the 2016 election in his favor, that would be flat out treason, which minimally means jail time. A reasonable man but not Trump would resign if that happened. This could lead to having Trump finish out his term in prison.

I would actually be surprised if Trump actively colluded with the Russians. Flynn, Stone et al not so much. Trump does not have the self control to not brag about it if he did.

7. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

well he did publicly invite the russians to hack into clintons emails and publicly state how much he loved wikileaks.

No Worries likes this.
  8. No Worries

Trump's not very good brain at work.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yawn - fake news

10. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

I think most sane left leaning people are skeptical as seen in this thread; even if we want Angent Orange gone.

11. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Then, what would the expected outcome of the Whitewater investigations have been? Obviously Independent Counsel's mandate and purview are moot after 1999, but I assume investigations of pre-inaugural acts can still be looked into.

12. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

The liberals have become hysterically unhinged. They're flailing uncontrollably.

13. No Worries

Trunp has become hysterically unhinged. He's flailing uncontrollably.

14. bigtexxx

You liberals need to diversify your information sources and your discussion circles. Branch out from the ultra biased CNN, MSNBC and HuffPo for a change.

15. No Worries

You conservatives need to diversify your information sources and your discussion circles.

16. bigtexxx

Bless your heart. This sad thread is emblematic of the liberals' completely unhinged state, and when I called them out, all you can do is parrot me like a 3rd grader screaming "I know you are but what am I???".

When DailyKos, of all sources, calls the OP BS, then you know you've posted Fake News.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

All this time and you were a liberal all along

#38 Sweet Lou 4 2, May 14, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
  18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I would agree that most sane people be it left or right leaning are skeptical, I was just pointing out that skepticism here is needed because it sounded like as one poster put it "liberal fantasy"

justtxyank likes this.
  19. No Worries

You really should read a thread before making blanket comments.