1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Rockets plan to resign Dwight this summer - NOT to MAX deal

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Good God, cyberx, you were dormant for a bit and all of a sudden -

[​IMG]

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

So cyber, are you saying Houston is JVG's second option? Or he's just itching to find a HC job and houston will consider him?

3. Swishh

Swishh Member

I mean...why would Dallas give Dwight a max when they can pay ZaZa a fraction of the price? 120 million for Dwight vs 40-50 million for ZaZa.

Also wouldn't make sense considering they aren't contenders. Honestly, a lot of this is common sense / not surprising. I think cyber does have some sources, but not as much as people here believe.

4. Swishh

Swishh Member

See..this is the Jalen Rose methodology. Put out some 'predictions' that have a decent chance of happening, but preface it with "don't be surprised"

If that happened - people will praise you. If it didn't, most would just forget. win-win scenario for you.

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

yes, but assuming there's mutual interest and that's why he's saying this, the details can eventually leak out. HE's been right enough, and in different ways, for this not to be an issue. He's not literally winning anything here..

6. Swishh

Swishh Member

Bold = heard rumblings of this elsewhere. For example in that Jazz trade, rumor was Burke instead of Booker.

The 2 lines that aren't in bold are both complete bogus. If any of those happened I'd rock a cyber signature for a year.

7. Swishh

Swishh Member

People would put that on his 'resume' on here so to speak.

8. fansclut2014

fansclut2014 Member

i don't post here more but i will now.

People like u are the reason why insiders don't post info. you have to act smart.

if you don't like something, move along and ignore it.

its not hard

9. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

So who gives a ****? He might have inside info he might not what's with the witch hunt, personally I look forward to what he says way more than the constant bickering about t jones or the Lin weirdo circle jerk/bash sesh goin on in the nba forum. It's something different why scare him off?

10. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

I appreciate Cyberx posts. We are lucky to have him.

Great news on Gundy or Sampson. I would take either one.

11. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

If his resume was only made up of things like that, people wouldn't keep believing him. That's basically what happened with Drew. Cyberx has more than that on his resume...like reporting Bum Phillips would pass later that night.

12. Swishh

Swishh Member

Not trying to act smart and I don't think cyber is a fraud. I'm just skeptical about his credibility.

I actually like when he posts on here - it's interesting to read and see people react. Some things just make you roll your eyes though, that's all.

Well I do believe cyber has sources. The extent of that and how much of his posts are speculation - none of us know.

13. fansclut2014

fansclut2014 Member

we really don't care how skeptical you are. we are just happy he posts here.

we don't want to lose an insider because u r skeptical of me.

if you are skeptical, just move on.

14. malakas

malakas Member

Remember that Kings insider? He was ran off his forum this week due to sceptistics and people attacking him and doubting everything he said that they didnt' agree with. even though a lot of what he said, was published 2-3 weeks later by journalists.
    If you don't believe Cyber don't post here. In his thread.

15. OTMax

OTMax Member

Damn, so basically we need to root for Rockets to lose again or else our dumb owner will keep another McHale incompetent..you really think an off-season will change much for J.B.'s approach??

JVG reunion? No thanks!! He helped out with defense sure, other than that, we were straight up ****. I don't like his approach and persona as a coach. He will definitely not work well with Harden and Howard. I actually don't see it happening from JVG's side, but I guess he's okay with it..

Bad news guys

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I thought they got rid of DaftBoy....is there another one?

17. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

You seem to underestimate that there are people that come on here whose goal is to harm this site, a certain fan group for example.

18. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

There's always at least one of you. At least your tone is civil, especially compared to Draftboy10.

Cyberx is legit. If anything, he clearly hears a lot through Lakers sources, whether it affects that team or teams talking to that team.

19. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

[​IMG]

20. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

We'll give you the benefit of the doubt then - you are aware that Clutch has vouched for cyberx and so have others, and that he has an established history of knowing things that haven't yet made the rumor mill, right? Just ask most of the folks on the board who have followed him. In any event, when the founder of the website you're perusing backs someone, I think you should be considerate of the value they bring.