1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Rockets have eyes on Rondo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Feb 17, 2014.

1. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

That is what I worry about. If Rondo pulls a Kobe "I will show you how to win, you happy go lucky guy" we will be f'ed.

2. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Parson is my favorite rocket outside the finals teams. I do not want him traded unless it's for a top 10 player.

1 person likes this.
  3. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Just got off of work. What did i miss?? Nothing i see.:rolleyes:

4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I am pretty sure that Morey will run this by Dwight before signing off on the deal.

5. CCorn

CCorn Member

Love cures sadness...

6. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Dude, I don't think you could keep the peace if you tried. Not your m.o.

7. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Do you guys ever wonder, if this really was insider information, don't you think that inside circle would eventually find the source to the leaks and cyberx would be out of a job?
    Haha

8. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

This is all fabricated. He loves to get people talking. He's actually great at it.

9. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

So Parsons is so much a team guy, he's willing to consider trading himself to make the team better?

10. htown1984

htown1984 Member

Seriously then y are u on here just come back when the trade deadline passes. We are having fun here. And actually enjoy this. Thanks cyberX for bringing some excitement for the next days

11. da_juice

da_juice Member

I would imagine, given how thin we are at the 3, that we'd be getting more back than just Rondo. Maybe Jeff Green? Or maybe we'd have a 3rd team involved? I can't see Casspi or Garcia starting.

12. Nook

Nook Member

What??? You mean you don't think the Rockets would trade a perfect fit (Parsons) for the Rockets system, with a restricted contract for a player (Rondo) coming off injury and is about as bad a fit as possible? You don't think the Rockets want to completely change their offensive system? Seriously, come on now!

13. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

What JTR is trying to say here is he considers it better than 50/50 odds the trade won't happen, so he'll be able to say "I told you so." Just playing the odds.

14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It would have to be something like that, maybe, but I'd be pretty flipped out if we moved Parsons. He's currently my favorite player. Heck, that may not bode well for him staying a Rocket. Luis Scola was the last guy to fill that spot for me.

Is this really 38 pages now? Do I need to read the next 30 pages?? (I'm posting this from page 7 or 8, I think!)

1 person likes this.
  15. rogower

rogower Member

I would just like to point out that 99% of the anti-Rondo crowd will be completely pro-Rondo after he has three or four good games for Houston. Hell, 75% of the anti-Rondo crowd will change their tune after he plays ONE good game for Houston. Such is the nature of sports fandom. Sad, and predictable.

16. htown1984

htown1984 Member

Difference is rondo would resign here so that makes it a better trading partner for rondo. Kings won't trade that if rondo wont resign

17. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Just go to the first post and search for all posts by cyberx for updates. The rest are just us giving opinions.

18. TheEarthBlues

TheEarthBlues Member

Exactly.

Also the people knocking Rondo for his shooting are really off-base with those comments...sorry. He CAN shoot, and is quite efficient at it, too.

19. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Dude.

Enough

We get it, you feel intellectually superior to everyone else. You have made that ABUNDANTLY CLEAR.

You are now spamming the thread with your posts. Just drop it and move on.

2 people like this.
  20. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

I agree, it would be stupid to trade Parsons in a Rondo trade.