1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Rockets discussing Lawson for J Jack + Bogdanovic

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Dec 2, 2015.

Tags:
  1. No Chill Rocket

CyberX for Lawson ?

2. GMNot

GMNot Member

Considering how the Rockets got Lawson and considering his performance status at this juncture, I don't see his value being what it should be.

I will be happy to be wrong, but, at this point, I don't think it will matter a whole heck of a lot who comes and who goes -- I don't see the Rockets getting as far as the WC Finals again this season. There is some systemic problem that wasn't due to McHale, and likely isn't due to Lawson. Morey saying "changes will be made until we win," is an ostrich head-in-the-sand response.

IF trades and/or other moves "seem" to "fix" team performance to date, it will be more the luck of the draw, as opposed to some skillful planning of getting all the right pieces. They had done that last season and are now poised to blindly, slowly, dismantle what they had built going into this season.