1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources (ok just me) Rockets to run it back

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Wulaw Horn, Jun 11, 2019.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

maybe you did but i didn't see that at all.

2. csc177

csc177 Member

The rockets are done

3. Wulaw Horn

Wulaw Horn Member

So, my source for this is now DMurray who said all five starters coming back, and add a midlevel guy that's a quality rotation piece while going into the luxury tax.

That was my hope for the off season. That was the way I was reading the tea leaves. I think that's still a good call.

I like the Rockets better than LA if they add someone like Kemba or a couple mid rotation pieces still.
    I like the clippers better, probably, but not massively, if they add Leonard and another dude.

This team is just flat better than Portland, OKC, Denver, Golden State and Utah.

That's it. Rockets are arguably favorites next year in the West, worst case 3rd.

That's a better position than they've been the last 2 years where they were 2nd most likely to win the West but waaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind Golden State.

This gonna be a fun and interesting season.

4. Wulaw Horn

Wulaw Horn Member

So, on the day things get done- and they rockets do nothing major remember- you read it here first.
    And remember - it’s not a bad thing.

dc rock likes this.