1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Harden to Philly???????

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, Dec 15, 2020.

1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Lmao, wrong thread!

2. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

@Vivi

Tobias Harris is one of the worst contracts in the league. I figure if we collect enough of them, Tillman will be soo pissed and sell the team to someone who is actually willing to
    build and spend money to make the team better. I'm willing to sacrifice Harden if it means we can get a new owner. Sign me up for Elon Musk.

Ben Simmons just makes us mediocre. Doesn't move the needle. We need to flat out tank to get our picks back from OKC.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I heard from multiple sources that barstool sports has a direct line into Morey

4. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Interesting. Has she had any miss reportings this offseason?

5. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Lock this ish up

CCity Zero and Patience like this.
  6. D-rock

D-rock Member

That's what she said!

coachbadlee likes this.
  7. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

It just gets back Simmons and 3 fps. If Harden joins Sixers, they can form big 3 with some strong players like s curry, d Howard, it should not worser than staying in Houston.
    If Houston uses Eric Gordon plus 3 frps, it is unable to get Gianns, Curry, KD, Leborn or Donic level players. Just like KD trades with Russel or even warriors gets Wikins, these are 4 different levels of players. Harden should not trade worser than cp3. ie. to get 8 players plus frps to get CP3. CP3 = Harrel, Beverly and lou Williams plus other players. I think Lou Williams or Harrel is > Simmons and Simmons just a little bit > Beverly. It is Morey tricks. Dont fall into the trap.
    Even Sixers has Bulter to form big 5, it is unable to get into Eastern finals. Their big is not really big which has already proved

Currently, we can matchup with Lakers after wood recovery.

Talk away Harden and Simmons to make a
    Comparison with Sixers

Wall > S Curry
    Wood = T Harris
    Gordon < Green
    Cousions < Embrid
    Hou Bench < Six Bench

Even we get T Harris with 2 frps or Embrid with 1 frps, it is better not to get Simmons, I think he cannot get his statistic improvement again.
    If Houston cannot get any other more benefits, it is better not to trade with them. I will rather get Beal plus frps to form a Washington team rather than trade with Sixers . Simmons cannot prove himself at this moment, it has risks to get him. Beal has already proved himself that he can get average 3x plus points statistics already.

Trading with Miami is also the same case, only Bulter plus some frps is a good trade

#107 elmotsang, Dec 16, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  8. D-rock

D-rock Member