1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Bosh gives Raptors wish list

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by mdoggnic, May 21, 2010.

1. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Even if the Lakers take on Hedo just to get Bosh, it would be a criminally insane heist.

Gasol
    Bosh
    Artest
    Bryant
    Fisher

Odom
    Hedo

wow.

2. Agent94

Agent94 Member

New York is in the same division as Toronto. I doubt Toronto would want to sign and trade with them. Miami and New York don't have anything left to sign and trade since they went the cap clearing route.

That leaves LA as the best option for Toronto. Chicago might have enough talent for a sign and trade, but they are in conference.

3. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Since Miami and New York have cap room, they wouldn't have to give up as much since Toronto wouldn't have to take back much salary. Of course, NY doesn't have picks to offer either so they are really bare on the trade assets.

4. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Another thing the Raptors could do is simply let Bosh expire, 15 million off the books, as well as the other expiring players and have about $11 million in cap space. Be mediocre again with a great offense, next season and go into next year's off season with even more money to spend and a fairly good draft pick. In the event, they do not find a good sign and trade deal.

5. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I told you guys the Heat would have:

Bosh
    Beasley
    Johnson
    Wade
    Chalmers

Someone even claimed Bosh didn't want to take a back seat to Wade. Well guess what, he would have to take a back seat to come to Yao if he played in Houston.

Get over it, Bosh is not playing for the Rockets in this lifetime.

6. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I think Bosh is pretty much saying trade me to LA and get something back for me, or I will just sign with the Heat.

The only way he wants to actually go play for Chicago or NY is if LeBron signs there. Then and only then will he want a sign and trade to those two teams.

7. steddinotayto

True but I'm thinking not a lot of free agents not-named Hedo Turkoglu are going to be lining up to play in Toronto especially with the makeup of their roster right now. The only player that has potential for growth is Bargnani.

8. Entropy

Entropy Member

Toronto is seriously stupid if they trade Bosh for a gimp kneed Bynum. The guy may be big, but he needs serious motivation, motivation that even Phil Jackson struggles to give him. Expect to see him put up maybe 10 ppg in Toronto if he gets traded over there.

9. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

This list seems like it was made by an ESPN executive. "Hmm, where would we love to place all the innuendo about where Bosh might be moving to?" It's just teams on which he could play with Wade or Lebron or Kobe. Not a hard list for anyone to fabricate.

Shall we wait until the free agency period at least opens up and teams can begin courting Bosh for the first time? Oh. You just said no? Darn. Well I guess you can continue this thread then.

10. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

If the lakers get bosh why even bother playing they will win. They might win with even bynum.

I think the heat could offer Beasley + a big trade exception for bosh which in my eyes would be the best deal. They get Beasley who is at least serviceable, but mainly they get a trade exception which can be super valuable as we have seen.

11. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

If he doesn't come to Houston, the only team I don't want him to go to is the Lakers. Well, the Knicks too, just so our picks would worth more.

12. MONON

MONON Member

I just threw up!! :eek:

13. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Do you think the Lakers are going to resign Fisher or finally go in a new direction?

Not that it really matters what they do if they have a Big 5.

14. sbyang

sbyang Member

Seems like a bogus list, why wouldn't LA be on there? he hates Kobe?

15. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

Chris Broussard essentially said that this isn't an exhaustive list. These are just his "wish-list" of teams; There are other teams he might be open to joining that the Raptors could work with [and based on those rumors/reports of the Raptors' interest in J-Hill, I think they might be interested in working with Houston].

16. steddinotayto

You actually answered your own Q, Brooksball. With a starting lineup like that plus two forwards coming off the bench that can handle the ball, the Lakers can start Moochie Norris at point guard and still win 79 games.

17. RockyChamp

RockyChamp Member

http://www.***************/Story.asp?story_id=16309

18. RockyChamp

RockyChamp Member