1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Source: John Wall don't feel valued or respected by Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Eddie Cecco, Dec 16, 2020.

1. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Westbrook is a rediculous talent. He is leaps and bounds better than Wall! Wall I feel is the more "willing" passer and smarter than Westbrook Maybe that's what Stone was looking for. But no one is going to stop tripple teaming James to guard Wall, that's for damn sure! I wanted Westbrook gone too and was excited for Wall at first but sheesh... after those preseason games I'm def not impressed!

2. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

But durant has 10000000 times the talent that Wall has. Durant at 60 percent is still better than Wall at 100%

3. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

I missed this. What happened?

4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You are obviously exaggerating. Sure, Durant is much better than Wall. But we really don't know how the injury will affect his game, just like we don't know how it will affect Wall's. Even if it is true that 60% of Durant is better than 100% of Wall, we don't know if Durant will even be 60% of himself coming back. Nor does Harden know.

When it comes to recovering from injuries, age matters. And Wall is two years younger than Durant. Anyway, Wall is likely not in the Rockets' long term plan. If they can trade him, they will. So it will really be a moot point. As far as I'm concerned, both these guys are damaged goods.

Ramo$e likes this.
  5. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Sure but a poster pointed out. Harden alone can do well and let a superior player like kd recover in the easy ass east.

On the west not so.much.

Easy likes this.
  6. topfive

topfive CF OG

Can one of the mods please change "don't" to "doesn't" in the thread title?

I have Grammar OCD and my anxiety level is through the roof because of this thread.

#246 topfive, Dec 18, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

You are not a contender with Wall as a second option. He is overrated.

Harden knows.

ksny15 and KelvinCato13 like this.
  8. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You really need a culture change. ;)

topfive likes this.
  9. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Probably but not overrated more than Westbrook. Woods is the second option, Wall is the third, and Boogie is 4th or as needed.

10. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

If you have to compare to Westbrook to justify the pairing then you have already lost the game.

Wall isnt that great and even more importantly his game is not a good fit for Harden.

Woods and Boogie are unknowns. Woods is a prospect. Boogie is a health question mark and even when healthy is a nutcase.

This is a patchwork of a team.

You are deluding yourself if you think this team will go places in playoffs.

ksny15 likes this.
  11. riko

riko Member

Have a look at this thread . I find it hard to believe Wall a fully grown man would scream out loud why can’t Harden love me like he loves Westbrook in a parking lot infront of teammates and staff

12. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

lol

13. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

"John Wall don't feel valued or respected by Harden"

Uhhh, in the couple of days since he's been here? With everything else that has gone on around the franchise, and with Harden, prior to him ever even getting here? Seriousfrackingly? What sort of genuflection/knee pad session was he expecting?

This, to me, is a MASSIVE red flag waving not on Harden, but on Wall. Sounds like if he doesn't just immediately get genuflection he gets upset. IF, of course, the story is true, and represents his actual feelings. Which it may not. Sauces, etc.

14. csc177

csc177 Member

Once James is gone....here's to hoping we get this John Wall back!

Yall are acting like Wall is some scrub. He's coming to a situation where the main dude thinks he's not good enough to win a chip. I'd be pissed off too. Wall really is a star (injuries cloud that notion)....He's obviously not a scorer like Harden but a star made for the big moments. Looking forward to seeing what this team will look like once the dust settles (and inevitable trade happens).

Funny I stumbled across this video and Cousins, Steph, and Harden are playing in the game. Wall stole the show.

BleedRocketsRed and glynch like this.
  15. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Sure sure. That was pre injured wall. Like how people are questionable about Durant, I don't blame harden for being wary if wall can regain his former glory.

Hell he has to b on load management and he's younger than harden.

Broken player until proven otherwise.

16. csc177

csc177 Member

That’s fair.
    Keep in mind Hayward and PG broker their legs and made it back. Wall has had 2 seasons now to get right. Cautiously optimistic

RudyTBag likes this.
  17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

We have Rockets fans saying "Wall sucks. Harden should leave."
    Who you gonna root for after Harden's gone?

csc177 and treyk3 like this.
  18. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Where is this narrative that Wall sucks and has looked bad in pre-season coming from?

I get the concern with his injury history. I thought he has looked good and played some decent defense.

majicdonjuan, ron413 and RudyTBag like this.
  19. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Those aren't Rocket fans man. This place has been harboring Harden Heads for years and they are finally showing their true colors.

csc177 and sirbaihu like this.
  20. csc177

csc177 Member

Facts!

treyk3 likes this.