1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Source informed me That the rockets will sign Dmo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DMtheGM, Oct 17, 2016.

1. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Don't think this is right. 12 is the minimum roster number, 15 is the maximum. No requirement to carry players 13,14,15 - but most teams do these days.
    Roster charge is an issue related to calculating room under the salary cap - minimum roster charge for every spot up to 12 that isn't filled by a salaried player.

2. DMtheGM

DMtheGM Member

Probably too many people insulting them when they are just trying to give clutchfans some news they heard. I can't speak for them but if they're just trying to help us with giving us the info we all beg for, and then we condemn them and talk crap about them why would they ever post again?

3. ksny15

ksny15 Member

The majority of us appreciate the insight that they give the board.

Also I wasn't talking any shots at you and what you have said about DMO. They have just been quite curious if they have heard anything.

4. Exiled

Exiled Member

Injured DMo on a wheelchair deserve more than healthy PB or Brewer

5. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Possibly their sources went out with the last administration and they're establishing new contacts

6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I'm not as familiar with cod, but there were things cyberx said / did that made it seem like he was a blend between insider and attention seeker. I have absolutely nothing against him, but for whatever reason I remember getting a weird vibe from some of the old cyberx conversations.

And then there are the true pseudo-insider clowns we have to contend with on a regular basis, like Yule C. :p

mikol13 likes this.
  7. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

:D

8. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

That's what I was thinking, just had the required number wrong; 12 not 15.

9. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Too true. Dumb posters have run off various legit insiders from the board with their "if you don't post your source, we don't believe you" nonsense. If an insider posted his source, he wouldn't be an insider anymore because his source would stop talking to him. My source of occasional info is the real DMtheGM but the fact that I've said that publicly means that I could never share anything of consequence that he told me. I don't understand the psychological need to tear people down or to jump to the assumption they're fakes, regardless of longtime members vouching for them. If I was an insider (in the sense that I shared inside info - and truly I don't get that much) I would be so offended by the doubters I'd say, "F*** y'all then, no more soup for you."

I'm surprised any insider keeps posting here when they have so much trash thrown at them for trying to do fans a solid.

10. DMtheGM

DMtheGM Member

I
    I know you weren't taking shots. I wasn't referring to you

11. DMtheGM

DMtheGM Member

Well put!! And nice Seinfeld reference Haha

12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

"Insiders" are posting here for their own gratification, not ours.

Anyone with half a brain can see that the majority of Clutchfans love the insiders. No one is getting "run off". GIve me a break.

mkahanek, JJWhat? and oakdogg like this.
  13. JJWhat?

JJWhat? Member

Posted on August 1st. Not to single out codman, but many posters in here are overrating the so called insiders. I've seen them wrong so many times over the years, I bet you too, you just don't remember it.

oakdogg and RudyTBag like this.
  14. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I stayed firm with that contract offer. Things change. Obviously DMO isn't signed. You can doubt whatever you want about me. That's fine. I'm just an EAR. DMO is not thrilled with the Rockets and IF he takes the lowball offer, expect him to bolt later on. The original asking price was 8 mill a year.

Zacatecas, Rileydog, RudyTBag and 4 others like this.
  15. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Also, flush me out if you may, but everyone knows one of my bigger contacts is our very own NeNe. I've know him for over a decade. I report what I'm told, when I can, and when I can't, it's to protect my friends in the league (agents included).

Peace

PS>...the only fraud on here is an addiction ;)

16. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

CF is not an Insider Safe Space.

17. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Thanks for the info Cod!

Codman likes this.
  18. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Wait, what - - not everything you hear and/or believe to KNOW, eventuates? You calling humans part of a greater dynamic?

Only thing I know for sure is that DMo's resigning is being held up by the Rubio trade. Which means we'll never see our hip hooping hookster ever again...

Codman likes this.
  19. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Shitty trolling by being anonymous gives everyone a voice they wouldn't use in real life. If a legit insider was at a bar having a drink and saying something they heard to one of the trolls here you know they wouldn't respond the way they post. The Internet continues to get worse unfortunately (for all its good, there's certainly a lot of garbage).

20. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

How can people not believe or dig Codman? Provides info when can and always spreading good vibes. Great dude. One of the few people here I'd like to know on the real.