1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Source: Harden will demand a trade if Westbrook leaves the team

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Eddie Cecco, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Stephen*

izeroi likes this.
  2. Vivi

Vivi Member

I mean, the Lakers are about to trade for Schroeder which is literally Rondo without the defense, of course it means Rondo is gone lol, i could've predicted the same ;)

D-rock and HP3 like this.
  3. John Harvey

John Harvey Member

BS post. People just posting stuff for the clicks.

4. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Lmao at people here thinking harden would stick around to play with just role players again

Lmao at people here thinking harden would play with no name "stars" like kevin love

Harden is going to use wb as an excuse to get his own ass out of this shithole. Both of them want out already. They are just waiting for dumbass tilmen to trade wb

5. Eddie Cecco

Eddie Cecco Member

I know you guys didn't believe me when I wrote this a month ago, but dude, no blue skies for the Rockets since the second week of October, when some players, after an informal meeting "of friends" decided certain things about their future.

I can't really give that information, but just say one thing, behind everything this circus, there are planned things, very well planned and organized.

6. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

So you saying we should really plan to embrace the suck, huh?

7. HP3

HP3 Member

Okay you are implying that Harden was planning to do this since the second week of October....I dont believe this. There is no way he planned to do this BEFORE Morey stepped down.

8. treyk3

treyk3 Member

They promoted Lucas and this disaster is still here. This sucks man. No one will pay **** for Russ and Harden demanding a trade to only the Nets does nothing for the Rockets.

so your original thesis of Russ being traded would trigger this doesn’t hold true. Russ is still here, no one wants to give anything for him and Harden is still crying to the media.

9. Vivi

Vivi Member

First thing first, thanks for posting.

Can you give us something about Harden only having interest in Brooklyn? Is that true or other teams like Phila are also in the mix?

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

That’s when It became public knowledge during that time. I think like oct 15 ish as far as morey news. It’s quite possible harden knew morey was leaving before that. We know they have a close relationship so that wouldn’t be surprising to me. Doubt morey just woke up that day and was like oh I quit today haha. Especially when we heard all that fake news stuff about why

11. HP3

HP3 Member

But what about the reports that Harden/Russ were angry and what Stepen Jackson and Matt Barnes just said, that would have been after they made the hire for Silas and after Morey stepped down right?

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

Not sure what you’re asking here?

13. riko

riko Member

Eddie cecco you are legit my man

14. HP3

HP3 Member

Im saying if James planned on leaving before then, and knew about Morey, why would they be reportedly upset with the Silias hirez(not being included), if they were always planning to leave. Why would stuff like that leak? Is it a smoke screen?

15. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

@Eddie Cecco alleging tampering.

Also, why do we have to give in to Harden and trade him to the Nets? Trade him to whoever gives us the best package. Make him swear it out.

Trade him somewhere with small bootie hoes.

16. Eddie Cecco

Eddie Cecco Member

You're saying this is bs but now that Woj is saying it, it's believable and has your respects, right?

I posted this thread on October 19, a day after hearing that a player meeting was about to destroy the Rockets' core. I understand, at this time you didnt believe me because it sounded very absurd, but now, that the things that I advanced are happening one by one, it does not make sense.

If you want I'll stop writing, or if you want, I can tell you how PJ Tucker has hired real estate services to rent his house since before Halloween.

itzIce and daywalker02 like this.
  17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It is happening too fast, I need more time to wrap my mind around this.