1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Source: Chance Dwight comes to Houston growing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, May 9, 2013.

1. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

lol wow really 113 in one thread? Sounds like TJ vs TR's average postings in a Lin thread.

2. basketballholic

I cannot explain that. I only have unverifiable theories. But the Nets were not very wise. That's for sure.

3. DH12HOUSTON

DH12HOUSTON Member

Was Dwight really hanging out at a restaurant the other day with Rockets players?

4. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

All threads belong to Fair Dinkum! He is secretly competing with Dwight Howard for who can get the most attention this offseason. It's going to be a close race everyone. I'll keep everyone posted with hundreds of posts per thread.

5. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

LOL!!!! Fairdip**** needs to get a life. He regurgitates the same **** over and over again. It's annoying.

1 person likes this.
  6. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Glad you did it. I, as well as others did it weeks ago. The dude is high on coke or something every time he posts. It's pure speculated and repetitive garbage.

7. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

He should make his own thread where only he posts about anything and everything and we can all ignore it.

8. #TheBeard

#TheBeard Member

NBA projects cap to be at 58.5 mill... not what we wanted to here but we can still manage

9. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

I thought I was the only one who felt this way about this guy fair dinkum. Yeesh guy posts the same stuff over and over again

1 person likes this.
  10. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Y'all are dumb.

Who cares if he posts a lot. I don't get why it matters. His posts aren't as bad as a lot of people's and many of his points are good. He does write a lot but i don't see why it's important to blast him.

1 person likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

for the same reason you discipline your kids or have rules at the house...to teach them how to properly behave and become contributing members of society

12. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Personally, I enjoy this forum for the differing opinions, the news, and the debate.

It's hard to get all that when one man continually posts similar info that has already been posted. It jumbles everything up.

13. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

Some of you guys need to get off on Fair Dinkum. Do what he asked and place him on your ignore list. If you can't stand reading his 'regurgitated garbage,' put him on ignore list. If you have problem sifting through posts, ignore list!

The amount of time he spends on researching, reading, posting, speaks volumely about his passion for Rockets. To me he is just an over zealous Rockets fan who might irritate some members with his excessive posts.

He posts with good intention. Stop attacking!

1 person likes this.
  14. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Theoretically, if you disagree with what everyone is saying about Fair Dinkum and you want everyone to stop, shouldn't you just put us folks on your ignore list?

15. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Have you seen swoly in the picture thread?

Please, 113 is peanuts to a real boss...

16. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Soooo...

A Dwight/cyberx/awesome/epic thread turned into crap because of the fdof vs fdoh debates...

It's like Lin or ppat all over again...

17. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

wtf is this? I log on and click this thread to see if there is any new Howard news and its just a bunch of pages of losers bickering about posts. All of you who have contributed in the last page suck, stop being faggots (no homo) and direct me to the last page with new information. Thank you.

18. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Haha awesome comparison. It will subside in a page or two

19. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

It's about the rights as a member of CF. That why we have mods and forum rules.

If excessive posts by one member irritate you, file a complaint with the mod. There is that "Report" icon you can click on every post.

Like I said before, his posts with good intention, and to me, thats what really matters.

20. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Hating on Fair is weak. He is passionate and loves the Rockets. Nothing wrong with what he's doing.