1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Source: Chance Dwight comes to Houston growing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, May 9, 2013.

1. cyberx

cyberx Member

PM me your resume

2. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Contributing Member

OMG!!! Its you again.

Every time CyberX starts a thread, you emerge in it like a regular bag of pigeon droppings.

CyberX talks about the Asik deal being a done one - you call him a fake.

CyberX says that Orlando will be trading Dwight to LA instead of to Houston - you call him a fake.

CyberX talks about the discussions he had in a meal with other people in the industry - you call him a fake.

Now in this thread - you call him a fake. And laugh at a lot of us too - those who believe that he has legitimate inside links (regardless of how strong those links are).

You laugh at Dave2000, who personally vouches for CyberX, and who is a personal friend to many CFers. And his (Dave2000) picture is in CFs, unlike you, who hide behind the internet, and do not dare put your mug behind your posts.

You laugh at the many reasonable, sensible regulars of CF, who have, over the years, learned how to sniff what is true value from the mirages.

Every time CyberX is proven right, you do not apologise. You come back and troll even harder in his new thread.

Thus, another thing I have learned in CFs.... whenever CyberX starts a thread, be prepared to be entertained by a clown called "thekad". He will definitely show up in a CyberX thread.

Like a regular bag of pigeon droppings.

2 people like this.
  3. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

No doubt.

What makes no sense is, he really hasn't given us any "ground breaking" news in his posts (other than the "guarantee" Chicago wasn't matching).

The majority of his stuff is just "this is what I've heard" or "is being said" behind the scenes. It's not like the guy claims to HANG OUT with Dwight or "his people"...lol.

It's mostly INTERESTING stuff that he's had access to that he shares with clutchfans, some of which is obvious and we could've guess, some of which is more eye opening and potentially helpful while we're all trying to figure out what's gonna' happen...lol.

It's cool to know some of what's being said or discussed behind the scenes that does NOT get reported by the main news outlets.

4. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

I have row 1 courtside to every home game and I don't have insider info. Theory debunked?

5. c1utchmatic

c1utchmatic Member

I more than believe cyberx's information holds merit. Given the fact that SEVERAL reputable members here have given him their blessings, I don't see what the doubt is about. And still, this doesn't mean that anything will happen. This is just info to help us maybe have a better picture of what's going on inside the front office. We should be grateful to cyberx for putting this info out there in the first place, as I'm sure he has more connections and access to the inside than any of us have currently.

With that being said, I hope Dwight ignores his ******* agent and does what he feels is best. Hopefully it's signing with us, but if not so be it. I think our cap room gives us the luxury to kind of pick who we market to. No doubt we'll improve next season, which will only make us that much more attractive to prospective FAs.

6. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

oh boy this just got interesting

7. r0cketeer

r0cketeer Member

Hopefully this info is credible. Here's to hoping we do get D12

1 person likes this.
  8. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

I've just been watching Dwight highlights for the last hour.

OMG!

HELL YES!

BRING DWIGHT TO HOUSTON BABY!

The man is an absolute BEAST. We would be instant contenders!
    Do everything and anything! Send Hakeem, Send Harden, Send the ******* POWER DANCERS!

Get him in RED!

9. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

Yes, you definitely said that's where he was likely going to end up.

Even when the Orlando "insider" (who writes for the NBA mag, not the news reporter...lol) along with SO MANY of us here were saying otherwise. We laughed at the "reports" of Cleveland being potentially involved. We talked about how Orlando wasn't interested in Bynum and went on and on about how we had EVERYTHING Orlando wanted and needed - and the only question was whether or not Morey would "give up enough".

So many of us felt sure he wasn't ending up in LA at the deadline - maybe in free agency, but not at the deadline. There was a feeling they, and anyone else they would try to bring in (Cleveland at the time, not Denver or Philly) simply didn't have enough.

You shared some serious insight and things that were being said that at the time, many felt didn't make sense or was being "overblown".

Turns out, you were spot on - and there was really no other way to explain the deal that went down other than some (or a lot) of what you said was being discussed and going on behind the scenes.

Major props for you taking the time to share things with us! Greatly appreciated by MOST here!

1 person likes this.
  10. c1utchmatic

c1utchmatic Member

Really hope you aren't trolling, but yes Howard is a monster when he''s healthy. I still remember watching him score 40-50 against the hawks in the first game of their series a few years back. When he's healthy, he's damn near unstoppable. His athleticism is unmatched in big men, and I believe being with McHale and Dawson will help him develop some semblance of a post game. If he's with us next year and back to full strength, I think we have a good shot to go deep in the playoffs.

11. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Thanks for the info, cyberx!

IGNORE THE HATERS!

12. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

Fantastic news!

And don't listen to the haters in this thread. I like your posts.

13. cyberx

cyberx Member

Lakers are getting frustrated with Dwights indecisiveness. They care to have him and want him, but they want a commitment from him soon. They feel if they miss out on him then they will have a lot of cap room with many free agents the next summer.

14. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

No doubt people don't read very well here nowadays.

Anyways, Dwight would bring very good shotblocking here. Having Asik might do wonders to Dwight's health; he played hurt all season.

15. Lateralus

Lateralus Member

Thx Cyberx.

I thought the trolls on ISH were the worst...I was wrong :cool:

16. Korver167

Korver167 Member

Hey guys.

Probably won't care what I say but I know a few people in the organization and a couple of the Rockets got dinner with Dwight in LA last night and from what I heard...

Welcome to Houston, Dwight.

17. seyton

seyton Member

Big difference in buying them for yourself and getting them for other people buddy.

18. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

You don't say.

19. treyk3

treyk3 Member

For some reason I am unable to send private messages, I sent you a friend request so I could send you one. Thank you.

20. rhino17

rhino17 Member

dont want him